Chapter 8: Late-Night Visitors

"Mr. Corrette," Reese says as we pull into the driver. "You have a visitor waiting for you, sir."

I frown softly, glancing at my watch. I don't want anything to interrupt tonight. Tonight, I wouldn't be lying awake jerking myself off. No tonight I would take Emery into my bed and for the first time in my life make love with a woman. I didn't want to fuck her silly, I wanted to give her the best experience imaginable.

"Mrs. Hendricks, sir," Reese says. Answering my silent question.

I frown a little. Joyce? What the hell was she doing here? I glance at Emery who is looking at me with a small, puzzled look.

"Who?" she asks.

"Joyce," I reply as I step out of the car.

"Your former Dominant? Why is she here?" Emery asks when I have walked over to her.

"Her and I are friends," I say.

"Friends?" Emery says, frowning deeply. Like she has never heard such a disgusting sentence in her life. "She exploited you. Exploited you when you needed help."

I frown deeply "she did not Emery. She helped me. Watch your tone when you talk about her, I owe her everything. You will see she is very nice."

Emery frowns deeply "I doubt that."

I feel my gaze harden as I grab her arm turning her around to face me. "Emery, I am trying to be patient with you, I want to make tonight incredible for you, but if you keep disobeying my orders, I am going to take you downstairs and teach you what happens when I am crossed."

She falters and her eyes widen, she slowly nods. "Sorry."

I shake my head curtly "sorry is not an apology Emery."

She frowns "what?"

"An apology consists of a full sentence, Emery, not just a word. I am sorry, sir," I say, my voice is stern, the same one I have used for years with my Subs.

She hesitates but nods "I'm sorry, sir."

"Good girl, now we are going to go in there and you are going to be very respectful to Mrs. Hendricks. You will not look her in the eyes unless she orders you to, do you understand?"

Emery slowly nods. "Yes, I understand."

I look at her expectantly.

"Sir," she adds.

"Good girl," I say. I walk over to the door pulling it open for her, stepping in after her.

After passing London my jacket I proceed into the formal living room where Joyce is standing examining my newest addition to my painting collection. It's one of my favourite pieces it featured a large wolf head and inside of it was a beautifully detailed forest.

"My dear boy, your taste in art will always amaze me," she says without even turning to make sure it is me. I have always wondered how she does that. I used to be convinced that she had eyes in the back of her head.

"Joyce when you said that we needed to see more of each other, I was expecting weekly visits, not twice in one day," I say with a warm smile.

"Yes, well I was in the area I wanted to come and drop off that dress I told you about this morning," Joyce says.

"And this couldn't wait," I say with an amused smile, walking over I give her my usual hug, tapping my lips against her cheek briefly.

"Well, I will admit I have an alternative motive," Joyce says. She turns her gaze past me smiling warmly as she looks over at Emery. "Colin, my dear, you seriously understated this girl's beauty."