Chapter 24: Spiralling

~Colin's POV~

Kids love her! Fuck how am I already so hard? I cannot explain how much my heart soared and fluttered when she revealed that information. Watching her with that little boy... I can only imagine how it would be to watch Emery be a mother to our little girl. A baby we made together, a little sweet baby girl who takes after her mother.

On the way to watch the change of the guard, I send a text to Dr. Falcone. I couldn't fall anymore for this girl without knowing that she could give me everything I needed, everything I wanted. I want a future with this girl, I want a baby with her, a family... no I need that. Fuck what am I going to do if she learns about what I want and walks away?

My house at four on Tuesday.

~ Colin

I glance at Emery now truly terrified. If she is like every other woman on Tuesday at five, she will walk away from me. Order me to tear up her contract and never want anything to do with me, I guess I need to enjoy the next few days with her. Screw it, this trip is no longer about work, it is about making sure Emery has fallen madly in love with me, even though she really shouldn't be.

When we pull up at Buckingham Palace, I step out of the car and walk around to Emery wrapping my arm around her waist.

Emery is gazing at the palace with wide eyes, "wow, this is amazing. It's like I am literally standing on history."

I smile a little glancing at her as I guide her to the best place to watch. Once the change of the guard has finished, I pay for us to get a guided tour so we can see the grounds, the inside of the palace and get the whole Windsor experience. I smile warmly watching as Emery enjoys every aspect of the tour, taking it all in.

When the tour is finished, I glance at her as we slowly make our way back to the car "want to do something crazy?"

Emery glances at me with a curious smile before she nods "yeah."

"Come," I say tugging her hand gently. I glance around to make sure no one is paying us any attention before I slip back inside the grounds and make my way along the well-maintained grass to one of the gazebos.

"What are you planning?" Emery asks looking at me as I guide her to the side, pinning her there with my body.

"You asked what the craziest places I have had sex were, the grounds of Buckingham Palace are still on the top of my bucket list," I say with a cheeky grin as I help her spin around, so she is facing the castle, kissing her neck.

"Oh, my God! Colin, what if we get caught?" Emery asks before squirming as I palm her breast.

"That is part of the adventure, baby, I would keep your cries of desire to a minimum if I were you," I reply against her ear. "Now be a good girl and bend over this railing."

Emery gazes at me, hesitating a moment before she does as she's told. "You are a bad influence."

"The worst," I say in agreement before I force her pants down, giving her ass a gentle tap. Fuck do I want to do more than that. An image of her laying tied up on the bed down in the Dungeon flutters through my mind and I can almost feel my hand twitch against her ass. Fuck do I want to spank her properly, I want to take her down to my Dungeon for an entire day and release all this building tension. I'll have to do that on Monday when we get back to Chicago. It's like I am teetering on a very large cliff.

I don't waste much time, I don't have the patience to toy with her and make her all needy, not right now. Not with so many fucking emotions flowing through me. Forcing my zipper down I get my pants and boxer-briefs out of the way before slamming my hips against hers, entering her tight depths. Fuck!