Chapter 17: A More Thorough Look

~Colin's POV~

When Emery is out of the car, I pull off my suit jacket and undo my tie, tossing them into the back, grabbing the bag, I slowly pull out a pair of sexy ripped jeans and a midriff t-shirt.

"If you don't want to put these on, you don't have to, but I figured we might want to get out of work clothes and disappear into the moment, it's a pretty warm day for late April," I say with a small smile.

Emery gazes at me with a small look of disbelief, "we where fighting this morning... how did you?"

"London dropped it off at lunch," I say with amusement. "I have many ways, my dear."

She laughs again grabbing the clothes I am holding out to her. "Control freak," she teases gently.

I slowly shake my head, turning back to the bag, pulling from it track pants and a black t-shirt. Stripping out of my vest, dress shirt and slacks, pulling them on. I glance at Emery seeing her hook the hem of her uncomfortable panties.

"Hey, I didn't say you could remove those," I say catching her wrist.

Emery glances at me in surprise. "What? Why not?"

"The only way you get to take those panties off is if I can stuff them in your mouth and fuck you over the hood of this car," I say stepping closer to her. A playful gleam in my eyes. "I was planning on waiting until sunset to do it, but we could push up the timeline if you are in such a hurry to get out of them."

Emery gazes at me in surprise, my words seem to have a stunning effect on her. "S-stuff them in my mouth?"

"Yes, so you can taste your sweet, innocent, pleasure," I say as I fasten my lips to hers. Wrapping my arm around her pulling her closer to me. After a long kiss, I pull away a little gazing into her eyes. "What do you say? Wait until sunset?"

"After kissing me like that?" Emery breathes, breathlessly, "no chance. Take me."

I grin eagerly guiding her over to the hood of the car, grabbing my tie from the back, I help boost her up onto it. "Spread your legs. Lay back, eyes on the sky and give me your hands."

Emery gazes at me a moment, "leave them untied, please... I won't touch you, I didn't today in your office. Please."

I hesitate. Having her hands free makes my heart race, it doesn't let me escape entirely into the moment. I sigh and slowly shake my head, "no. Sorry. Not this time. Maybe when we do this again at sunset, hands."

Emery hesitates a moment before she submits and holds her hands out in front of her.

"You like this," I whisper softly, slowly tying her wrists together. "You squirm every time I ask for them."

"That's because I know what follows, not because I want you to tie me," Emery says a small, amused smile stretching across her face.

"Close enough," I say as I finish the knot. Internally relaxing the moment, I do. I gaze into her eyes for a moment watching as she reacts under my gaze. "Baby steps, remember Emery, I promise we will work on it. One day... I hope you can touch me, there is not one else I'd rather have break down that boundary."

Emery smiles warmly at me, locking her eyes with mine as she slowly lays down against the hood, before slowly turning her gaze up to the perfect blue sky above us. I feel desire racing through me, my pants are getting tighter. I push both my pants and boxer briefs to the sandy ground, before forcing Emery's panties off her.

"If you need me to stop at all just tap twice on the hood," I say looking at her. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Emery says glancing back down at me.