Chapter twenty-four

The sudden move of something beside me, made me open my eyes and meet the bright morning light coming through the windows

The sudden move of something beside me, made me open my eyes and meet the bright morning light coming through the windows. I groaned as I shifted in place before the scent of her rose-scented shampoo. I pulled her back against my body, wrapping my hand around her waist. I nuzzled my face in the crook of her bare neck and placed a kiss against her skin, her hand coming to touch the side of my face.

"Morning," she said, her voice slightly deeper.

"Hmm," I hummed in response before closing my eyes and taking in all of her warmth against my body. My cock was pressed right against her perfectly curved ass, already stiffened with the need for her.

"I can't stay in bed for long," she said, gently scratching the beard that was beginning to show on my face. "I'm helping Ada go shopping," I hummed in response again, about to fall back asleep. "Nicolas, I won't be able to get out of your grasp," I smiled.

"No, you won't," I tightened my hold on her.

"Nico," she whined.

"Not yet, fiore," I pulled my head away from her neck before turning her face towards me and kissing her. It was all because of her that I was getting a full night's sleep every night and better than that, I didn't have to torture myself with my hand for the sake of pleasure.

Actually, she was the one who couldn't keep her hands away from me. Here's that for you for a change.

Brielle moved her hips against my cock in order to push away from me but all it did was make me groan. "Careful, darling," I pecked her lips just as she smiled, placing her hand on my forearm as her hips ground against my front. I groaned against her lips as she moved. "Brielle," she pulled away from my lips, looking up at me with her eyes whose pupils were already dilated.

"On second thought, I have a few minutes to spare so-" I covered her lips with mine as my hand reached for my throbbing length as I guided it right to her centre. She moaned against my lips as I entered her, feeling her walls clench around me, bringing me close to release already.

I moved slowly, savouring the heavenly feeling as I kissed her, every once in a while, pulling away from her and watching her eyes close or roll into the back of her head as she bit her lip to contain her beautiful sounds. I gripped her throat with my hand, pressing her head against my chest as I sped up my movements, hitting her deeply.

"Nicolas," she breathed out, her fingernails digging into my forearm. I already had the chance to observe the marks she'd left on my body, like the scratches on my back as well as the small wounds her nails had left over.

I looked down at her chest, seeing the multiple love bites and hickeys on her chest. I'd refrained from leaving any marks on her neck since I wasn't sure if she'd want to wear something revealing that much skin. But she wouldn't be able to go out for a swim for a few days at least.

Unless it's only her and I but then the marks would double and we wouldn't get anywhere.

She sucked in a breath as her head move back. I smiled as I placed a kiss on her forehead before I groaned, feeling my cock tighten even further inside her. My hips began to move less rigidly as I felt my release so close.