Author's note

Hello, dear reader,

I'm very happy to finally be able to share my new book "Forbidden Desire", a dark mafia romance which will portray Brielle and Nicolas's story.

Keep in mind, this book is a part of the His Desire trilogy and will have two more books. This is only the first one, hence major plot points won't be answered.

The following order of the trilogy:
* Forbidden Desire
* Secret Desire
* Forever Desire

As always, you can imagine whoever you desire as I don't have specific people in mind and do check the content warnings.

- This book contains explicit sexual content which is not suitable for younger audiences.
- Has scenes containing violence and strong language.
- This is a work of dark romance so it will touch darker themes.

If you are disturbed by any of these, this is not the story for you. If you are okay with this and want to see where the story goes, then feel free to read away.

All rights reserved. I do not allow my work to be used or adapted in any way without my permission.
I don't own any of the pictures used throughout the story. I found them all on Pinterest.

I hope you enjoy and love Brielle and Nicolas as much as I do!

Till next time,
Venus.

Till next time,Venus