Chapter 12

Nauvida dropped me in front of the restaurant and she told me that a table is already reserved in my name , and she told me to wait .

I waited for Nauvida , I saw a women standing in front of me , who is wearing black formal shirt and blue denim Jean .

It's Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, is it right ???

Yes , i replied

She sat in front of me

I really took a minute to realise that before me , Freen is sitting .

Once I realised I stood up from the chair.

What happened why are you standing ??

Nothing , I replied

Sit , Freen pointed her hand towards the chair .

She order some food for us , then she started to talk

You are the one who investigated and made this report , am i right !!

Yes , i m the one

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong who graduated with very good marks and you want to be a criminal lawyer ... Only daughter of Mr Armstrong , Top 10 business man in England .

Let's to come to the subject, How you say that Mr heng is not a reason for this murder .

He is the last victim who left Chaya room which is recorded in CCTV. As per public statement they both had long conversation and fights . Freen said

Also police submitted many evidence that proof Mr heng as a killer , Freen elaborated the case

Do you still think heng is not a criminal ?? Freen looking at Becky

Fre... en !!! I bite my tongue and Soon i called her Boss

When I went to investigate many people said that Chaya is the one who fights and heng tried to convince her also heng left the house before the murder happens and after two hours there is no CCTV footage .when the cop arrested he is holding the knife .

Also i went through the post -mor - term report , it is clearly mentioned in chaya stomach there is a liquor and also the Chaya dead is not done by knife someone had hit on the wall  also person who killed her is a left hand person. But heng's right hand person ..

If you find where heng is when the murder happens we can easily break this case , but we cannot,  many evidence make Heng as a killer . I think most evidence are made up . It's my intuition too that heng is not a killer

Good ... You done lot of homework on this case .

But still i have a doubt , do you know that Heng is under bankruptcy and he need money , chaya just selled her Lands and she have money in her bank . Maybe for this money , heng can kill Chaya..

But boss , If he needs money he can ask her and also the money is in heng's account . I also had a conversation with Chaya's Friend , chaya really worried about Heng and she need him to start up a business with that money .

Now what you think , Freen asked Becky

There is a third person who want Heng to link to this murder .

So i believe that heng is not the person who killed chaya .  even my intuition say the same thing .

Do you have any nickname ??!

Yes , you can call me Becky

Ok Becky !! It's Cute name

What ?? Somewhere i felt Freen knows how to compliment others

Nothing !!

Becky i liked your way of approach towards the case , only intuition cannot help us . I like you to be assistant with me for this project . From tomorrow report me at my office . Nauvida will help you on that ??

Ok i think it's almost 8 i need to leave

She just waived her hand and she went

How rude she is , she did not ask me how am I  going ??

Soon Nauvida reached me

Becky let's go and i ll drop you in your mansion

But how you know , boss already texted me to drop you

So sweet , i smiled because of freen's gesture ...