Chapter 128

Hathu stopped running and had your food we need to go .. mami getting late .. nowadays you became so naughty kid .

Mami... I don't want veggies... I hate that ... I ll say to bunny !! Hathu ran behind the couch .

Hathu stop , otherwise you will get hurt , Melissa ran behind her .

Hathu hitted her face and she looked up it's April who is standing .

April catch her , Melissa pointed

Hathu soon tried to ran , April lifted her and carried her in arms

Leave me... Hathu kicked in her arms .

Becky soon reach Hathu and she scolded hathu for her behaviour towards April .

Ask sorry now ! Becky pointed towards April

Hathu ! Say now !!! Otherwise no more ice creams or toys for you

Hathu don't want to ask sorry , because she know it's not her mistake .

Mami... But it's not my mistake .

Just like freen , Melissa said

Becky stared Melissa , i did not say anything wrong just like her bunny .

Hathu closed her ears and don't want to listen Becky shouting .

April liked hathu attitude and she just kneel down in front of hathu .

Ok i m sorry it's my mistake , i should stopped you , April pinched her both the ears in front of hathu .

Hathu removed her hands and smiled on April.

Melissa looking at April smiling after a long .

Ok why there are trying to catch you ! April pointed both Becky and Melissa

I don't want veggies ... I hate it ... Hathu said

April lifted her hand towards Becky and asked for the plate . Becky gave the plate to April .

April looked at the plate  then she looked at hathu .

Hathu do you like ice creams

Yes I love it !!

Hathu you just have this , mami already cooked it for you , you should not waste it . In school they used to say right !!! April tried to make understand hathu

Yes the teacher used to say , should not waste the food .

Yes only today you have it , I ll feed you once you finished we will watch your favourite cartoon .

Promise !!!

Yes ... Now have it !!! April feeded hathu

Melissa looked at hathu and April she smiled and Becky left the place .