Chapter 50

Douglas takes care of Becky , Becky is not cured completely and she always worries about freen.

Douglas do you have any updates on freen whereabouts.

No Becky , on that day we got a call from hospital , stating that you are injured and admitted in hospital.

It's my mistake i should not take her to her home . It's my stupidity.

Becky calm down , you should not starin much , Douglas said .

Mr Armstrong looked everything from outside of the room .

Richee who is freen to Becky ? Mr Armstrong asked

Richee did not replied

Say me now ! Mr Armstrong said in loud voice

Dad Becky is in love with Freen , Richee said in low voice

Ok .. you may go now !!

Mr Armstrong punch his hand near the wall .

...

In Thailand, welcome Sarocha Freen Chankimha. A lady voice welcomed freen

Who are you ? Why you bring me here !

I m your beloved aunt , Mrs Dean Chankimha. Shall i say you a secret , I m the one who killed your family and chaya too .

Freen got anger and she tried to pull the man who is holding her hand .

You bitch ... I ll kill you !!!!

Wow ... Still you have the same anger my brother had. She laughed

Now you are going to die , before that listen why you are going to die .

The stupid lady grandma made a will on you . That all this property belongs to you . Do you think me as a stupid ? I m the one who take care of this place from when your father left . This stupid lady grandma need to give all this to your father , so i killed him along with his family . You are so lucky you escaped from me and finally i m going to send you to your family . Smile please , the lady took a pistol and ready to shoot .

Soon a male voice stopped the lady .

Mom , no need to shoot her .

Why Pham .

Mom if i marry her all this property will belongs to you !!! So why we need to kill her . Already we killed many peoples , Pham said

You are right !!! The lady smiled

And Freen who is that girl she is the one who keep on saving you from me . This time she cannot .

Freen is arrested and locked in a room . After so many struggles, she got a phone to call Becky .

Freen bad luck , the phone picked by Mr Armstrong.

Hello !!!

Hello Becky , i m Freen

Freen , Mr Armstrong asked

Mr Armstrong here some people kidnapped me , i need your help can you please give the phone to Becky.

Freen listen her , I know you people in love , i do not like this type of relationship. If society know about this sure they will mistreat us . So stay away from my daughter , Mr Armstrong disconnected the call

Freen tried to call , Pham entered the room.