Chapter 28

Douglas gave a file to Becky .

What is this Douglas ! This is the complete detail of the man .

Who is he ! Becky asked

He is one of mafia gang in Thailand . He work for richest man in Thailand .He is the one who hired Alex to follow freen . But i still do not find who hired this mafia team .

Maybe freen had  a lot of enemies in these firms , Becky said

But i don't think so ! there is something a big secret is hidden , Douglas said with detective tone.

Douglas stop thinking much , i got a call from that there is a some rituals is taking place this Saturday .we need to go . Dad sent me the flights ticket for both , Becky told

Yes , mon told me .

Becky need to know who is heng for Freen.so she decided to meet Heng personally in prison without informing freen

Next day , Becky went to office .

Freen called Becky to come to her office . Freen shifted her things to main office . In order she can see Becky regularly.

Becky knocked the door . You may come in .

Yes boss . Becky replied

I got permission from cops to again check the house . We will be leaving within 15 minutes.

Becky and Freen reached the place , again they start to search the place . But now Becky know what she need to find .

Becky went to chaya room and took laptop .

Freen asked why you need this laptop .

Boss .. i need to ...

Freen dragged the laptop. . you don't need

Freen took the laptop . Becky stood shocked by what i will do now !!

Becky went inside the bedroom and checked everything , she found a photo frame under the dress and it's heng , chaya and freen .

Becky hidded the photo frame and shouted Freen !!!

Yes what happen ! Look there !!

It's a spec , soon freen took it and she told it's chaya hidden camera . I gifted her ... Freen said before she thinks

Becky looked at Freen

I said I have gifted a same one to my friend .

Freen opened the laptop and she inserted memory card , she played

After heng went chaya called someone !!! While she called !  two men wearing mask entered the room . One of them holded chaya hand and another one made chaya to drink the alcohol. After a completing a bottle , the other guy killed chaya with knife. They left the place . Freen closed the laptop and her tears start to fall on Becky's hand .

Becky noted both the person has a tattoo on their hand .

I think is so this enough to take Heng from bail ! Becky said .

Yes you are right , so tomorrow you appeal on the case . Freen said