Chapter 118

What Freen made is wrong , she needs to explain to you about that night . But she missed it .

Her mistake is still now she feels guilty for killing your dad , that's her only mistake .

Becky did not say anything .

Do you want to know why freen left that day when you are asking her to explain. She got a call from Fah and Fah is crying .

Fah's child is kidnapped by someone and she thought it was her mistake .  Already she is guilty of killing your dad ,do you think she will forgive her if something is happend to that small baby . That's the reason she left you without saying anything . She thought and believed that you will be beside her . You proved it wrong . Do you remember always you used to say , "if you love someone even you have 1000 reasons to leave , you alway search for a small reason to stay " . That day you forget everything .

Just think of a second princess , if you are in her shoes what you will do . You killed your loved one father and because of your carelessness you lost your baby friend , Douglas said .

And for your kind information , your father is not killed by Freen . He is killed by Pham . You father came in between to save you . You know something freen do not know about this till now .

If you don't believe in my words , check this papers and Videos of that night .

Douglas kept all the papers in the bed and he left the place .

Becky still looking at the papers and Pendrive. She do not know what to do .

Hathu stop playing , you legs are not paining , Freen asked

No bunny , i m too energetic.

I really don't know from where you are getting this energy, Freen pinched  on hathu face .

Hathu stay with Rhea , i ll come back with your mami.

Freen opened the door to check on Becky and Freen is shocked to see Becky is crying hardly .

Freen went near Becky and she placed her hand on Becky's shoulder, she  asked.

Becky what happened ? Is everything fine.

Becky turned and hugged Freen waist .

Freen did not know what happening there !!!!

Freen tried to console Becky .