Chapter 96

Why didn't Becky come inside ! Rhea asked and she saw tears in Freen's eyes .

Phi you said everything to her , Rhea asked .

Freen hugged Rhea and she cried .

No Rhea , before i complete she dropped me here . I don't know what she is thinking in her mind. She is not my old Becky . Freen break the hug and went inside home .

Amporn ran to freen .

Daddy ! Freen hugged Amporn and she cried .

What happened daddy , who made you to cry ! Amporn asked .

Douglas lifted Amporn

Baby daddy is tried so she is crying , you go and sleep now . Daddy will be fine tomorrow , Douglas said and called the maid to take Amporn to her room .

What happened freen ! What princess said .

Freen just smiled and freen ran to her room and closed the door .

Rhea came inside and looked at douglas .

What happened Rhea ? Just say me a truth now .

I don't know Douglas , But i know the problem is big .

It's because of you Rhea , if you said everything to me before i can convince princess but you did not , even now you hided about freen child . I really don't know who am I to you ! Douglas started and left Rhea .

Rhea cried hearing Douglas .

Freen locked her room and she took photos of Becky .

Teerak i m sorry , it's my mistake i should come after you when you left . Fah needed me i need to save her child that's why i left you .

Please tell me Becky if what i do you will forgive me . I need you and hathu back in my life .without you people my life will not be completed . I m sorry . Freen wiped her tears and she looked at Becky .

I promise you Becky whatever i ll not give up on you this time .