Chapter 95

Freen held Becky's hand .

Becky say something, freen asked

Let take hathu to restaurant, she is hungry . Then i listen to you , Becky took freen and hand she sat in the driving seat. Freen are you coming ? Freen opened the door and sat next to Becky.

Mami bunny is coming with us , Hathu asked looking at Becky .

Yes my little bunny , Becky pinched Hathu cheek .

You call hathu little bunny , freen asked

Becky did not speak anything and she drove the car to the restaurant.

Freen carried hathu in her arms. Becky booked a private table .

Hathu sat in between Freen and Becky . Becky ordered the food for hathu and freen .it's almost same food .

Do you still remember what i eat ! Freen asked

I still remember what you did to me Freen, Becky replied sarcastically.

Becky !! Freen tried to speak

Not in front of hathu freen again .

Becky you dont believe me freen asked .

Soon the food came to the table . Becky feeded hathu . Freen looked at hathu .

Becky asked freen to feed her . Freen smiled and made hathu to sit on her lap . She started to feed the food .

After finishing the dinner , freen and Becky left the place . On the way Hathu slept on the green shoulder . Becky stopped the car in front of Freen house .

Freen looked at Becky !

Freen i think we reach your place , you can get down now . We can discuss everything tomorrow.

But Becky ! Listen to me

Becky smiled , you never be there when i need to listen , but now you want me to listen you , Becky smiled

Becky what i said is true , freen said

Whatever be freen , but you lost me in once . I don't want to come into your life . Somewhere i belived you that you would not be a reason for my father dead . Today it came true . But you broke my heart and don't try to heal it now . I need to leave Freen . Whatever we will discuss tomorrow.

Time heals pain but it will not make you to forget everything, Becky left the place .

Rhea ran out seeing Becky in the gate of the house .