Chapter 82

Freen looked at Rhea for the explanation.

I am sorry freen ! Pham said he needs to apologise to you.

Freen looked at Pham .

Freen i m sorry what we did for you ! We will never disturb your life again .

Freen looked emotionaless.

Pham get up from the coach , he walked towards the main door and he heard Freen voice .

Pham please come in , Freen said

Pham smiled, i am not sure whether i ll build a relationship with you and your mom. I'm sure that i forgiven you and your mom. You can visit any time Rhea here .

Freen left the place .

Ouch .. freen shouted .

Freen looked at the nurse she is removing the iv trip . Freen came to present .

Becky standing near the door and she looked at Freen.

After discharged from the hospital. Becky informed Patrick to book a ticket after two days . Since freen health is not completely cured . She need complete rest .

Sarocha , have this medicine ! Becky gave a Tablet to freen .

Doctor clearly told that freen need to rest well . So he prescribed some over dose sleeping pills.

Freen thanked Becky .

After an hour .

Becky can you please stay with me here !! Freen said in low voice .

Why ? Becky looked at Freen .

Becky i know there is nothing between us . I need to explain many things to you . You never give me a chance . Now i do not want to do that .
Please just for today stay with me . I need my Becky only for this night . I promise you I'll not touch you , i need your presence that's it , Freen finished

Becky do not know how to react. Even she do not want to leave Freen . She is little bit afraid on freen health

Becky nodded her head .

Sarocha , i ll sleep on the coach .

Becky can you please call me with my name and i do not want to sleep . I need to speak with you not about our child or about your dad. Please

Becky melted with freen words and it may be freen had her sleeping pills . This may be the effect of sleeping pills .

Ok . Becky sat next to freen .

Becky .. Teerak .. i m sorry , i know i hurted you lot , i did not mean it . I always loved you still now . It will be happy family , if that one night is not in our life . You , me and hathu .. i miss you Becky not only you even i miss myself . I lost in your thoughts and Hathu .

Becky cried and Freen slept holding Becky's hand tightly .

Becky phone blinked with Hathu photo . She checked it's a message from Cindy .

Becky don't worry , Hathu fever reduced and she is normal .

After reading the text it gave becky some relieve.