Chapter 135

After April left , Becky came to search freen .

Freen what are you doing here ? Becky looked at the drink bottle on the table.

Did you drink again !! Becky asked

No Teerak , It's Melissa not me .

Melissa, what ! Wait I'll ask her ? Becky turned and walked towards Melissa's room .

Becky stop ! April just now said she will take care of her . You can talk with her in morning . I think we should not disturb her now .

Whatever I ll talk to uncle about this , Becky left to the room and freen followed her .

April helped Melissa to change her dress and layed her on the bed .

April leave the room .

Good morning my little bunny , woke up so early , Freen asked

Yes bunny .

Give me a kiss ,freen kneeled down in front of hathu . Hathu kissed both the cheeks of freen and started to play in the garden . Becky tapped freen shoulder and later both enjoyed seeing hathu cute playing .

In room , Melissa held her hand .

What it is paining , April gave tablets and lime juice to Melissa .

Thanks ! Melissa had the tablet and drink.

What you want ? April asked

Nothing

Then why you drank yesterday , April crossed her arms .

I felt like drinking .

Stop it Melissa it's your first time i know that and stop loving me . You don't need to be good with me . If i m staying here with you mean it doesn't mean I forgot everything.

I m sorry , Melissa eyes rolled with tears

Sorry will not change anything , especially your sorry will not bring what we have lost . Don't repeat what happened yesterday. If you again drink I ll leave the house . April left the place .

Becky entered the room seeing April angry face.

Melissa what happened , Becky asked

Melissa hugged Becky and started to cry .

Becky ... Melissa cried .

Freen came inside hearing Melissa cry .

Freen and Becky tried to console Melissa , she keep on crying .