Chapter 104

Freen stopped the car near an ice cream shop .

Hathu asks freen to carry her .

Freen carried a hathu in her arms and opened the car door for Becky .

Freen bought an ice cream for hathu and Becky and she gave it to Becky . Hathu asked freen to feed her .

Hathu come here mami will feed you , Becky said .

No mami , i need bunny to feed me .

Freen feeded hathu with an ice cream and she looked at Becky face . Becky lips full of ice cream .she wiped Becky lips .

You still a kid Becky , hathu is far better than you .

Becky looked into freen eyes and freen too. It's become like a staring competition who will win first . But hathu voice made Becky to come into reality .

Mami .... Hathu shouted .

Need to go restroom , hathu said

I ll take her to washroom , Becky left the place .

Becky looked at mirror in the restroom .

Becky why you still feel for her , when she touch you why you felt like electric passed in your body . Becky touched her lips and she can think only of freen face .

Becky and hathu walked near freen and she looked some one talking to freen .

Douglas met Pham in the jail.Pham sat before to Douglas .

Pham i need to know the truth , what happened that day , It's freen who killed Mr Armstrong.

Pham laughed and did not speak .

Look here , now if you not saying i ll ...

What you will do , i don't scare for you... Pham said

Douglas shown a small boy photo to Pham in his phone .

I think you remember this boy , Douglas kept the phone on the table .

Hey ... Hey .... Pham shouted

Your secret son , Douglas said

Don't do anything to him ... Please , Pham kneeled down before Douglas.

I am not like freen or heng , i m different i need what i need , i don't care for anything else .your son is with me . So tell me the truth about Armstrong as well as fah baby . If you need your son !!!!