Chapter 129

Becky is busy in getting ready to office and Freen having a coffee on the balcony looking at April in the garden .

Melissa went to the garden and she found April reading book.

April if you smile you look cute , Melissa smiled .

April doesn't want to talk about anything she just reads the books .

Freen drop hathu in the school and pick me up evening . We have planned to visit the party hall , Becky saying to freen while getting ready .

Becky did not get any response from Freen and she turned around looked freen who is watching something in the balcony .

Becky walked towards freen to look what freen is watching, Becky got anger seeing April in the garden .

Becky slapped freen shoulder , you are !! Becky tried to scold . Soon freen closed her freen mouth .

Look there , freen said

What ! It's April ...

Oh ... Look next to her , Freen pointed her finger towards Melissa

Melissa .. what is there in it , there are friends...

But I don't think so .. i never seen your cousin like this in front of any girls rather than you .

I think something is there in between them and i m sure I know this girl very well.

Stop remembering her , say me now what i said with you now !!

Now !! You !! Freen put her finger in the head and start to think .

You don't remember what I said now ! But you remember her ? I think freen better you sleep today in the couch .

No Becky ! Freen begged Becky

Nothing doing , stay in the couch and sit there think lot and remember your April ....

I'm moving , listen drop hathu in school , then pick me up from the office we need to visit the party hall, Becky said and slammed the door .

Freen still turned her head looked at April who is still reading the book .

After 10 minutes ,Melissa left the place and she know April will not speak with her .

Freen noted everything from the balcony .