Chapter 38

After two days in the hospital, Becky asked Douglas to arrange a flight to London. She needs to take Freen to her place . Freen still unconscious because of the painkiller. She opened her eyes twice in a day.

Becky , are you sure we need to take her to London ?

Do you have any better plans , her life is not safe here, i need to find who wants to kill her.

Ok. .. i'll arrange everything .

Becky reached her home , she already informed Richee about her condition, she lied that freen is her boss and they are close friends. She does not want to make any Chaos before she knows freen love her or not .

Becky asked the maid to arrange a room next to her room . So that she can monitor freen 24 hours .

After making all the arrangements. I went down to meet my dad .

My princess how are you and how is your friend .

She is a fine dad,  thanks for accepting my request to keep her in our house .

Silly girl , take care of your friend , say to me anything you want , Mr Armstrong left the place.

I informed heng about the freen situation, he cannot travel to London because he is in bail. So i told him not to worry i ll take care of freen.

I stayed next to freen all day . I did all my routines next to freen. I am waiting when she will open her eyes and also check about the sky information.