Chapter 46

Freen wake up with bad handache , Becky handover pills to freen .

Are you mad ? Do you forget that you need to take medicines . You drank three bottles of wine.  Why are you behaved like this ? Becky shouted anger

I m sorry . Did i tortured you ?

No like that , Have a pills , can you please say about your parents ?

Did i said anything about my family ?

No you missed them .. you cried .

My dad is great business man in London . He ranned most famous beauty product.  My mom is more beautiful and she is always with me . On that day you feeded me right , same way my mom used to do when i m anger on her . My sister is my best friend . That day it's my sister birthday grandma came to home , dad and grandma had a heat argument . I heard one thing that dad need to return Thailand. Grandma gifted me plushie . Dad , mom asked me and my sister that we are willing to go Thailand . I m not interested but my sister is excited so i said ok.

Dad is driving the car , me and my sister singing a song and enjoying trip . Mom is laughing lot , suddenly a another vehicle crashes our car . I m standing near the door . So i fell down from the car . Soon front of my eyes , the car is bursted. I fainted and when i open my eyes i saw my uncle is next to me . He told me that it's not safe place so he told he will join me to orphanage. Freen cried .

Becky moved close to freen . Freen grabbed Becky waist and she hugged Becky and cried lot .

I m here next to you , don't cry . Becky need to stop freen crying . So she grabbed her chin and she i kissed her cheeks .she did not stop me . So soon i kissed her lips gently. Freen being quite made me to kiss her again . She kissed me back. Yes finally i had my first kiss with my loved one . We did not break the kiss unless bonbon came near to me .

Freen pushed me away and she ranned away from the room .

I m confused she told me she do not love me then why she kissed me back . Her kiss is genuine.

I called Douglas and i told everything what freen said .

No worries , i ll get all the information about her parents .