Chapter 87

Becky here the application for new school . Becky looked at it.

Thanks Richee , i ll check and let you know . Tomorrow hathu need to join the new school.

Becky i m sorry to ask how long you can keep hathu away from freen . Without our knowledge they already had a bond . They both don't know that there is blood related. Freen love hathu lot and vice versa. For your ego you cannot hurt your own daughter . You are just same to our dad .

Richee left the place . Becky went to the room. Hathu still playing with a bunny plushie.

Hathu , come and sleep now .

Hathu came with her bunny plushie.

Hathu give it here i ll keep it on the table . While you sleeping, you don't need this .

No mami , i need this .

Ok .. Tomorrow you are going to join a new school , Becky said

New school ! I don't want to go to new school

Hathu , if you go to a new school you will get many new friends .

Mami i already have friends here . I don't want to go .

Hathu you are mami's girl . You will listen what mami says.

I don't want . That's it , Hathu jumped from Becky lap

You need to go , it's my final decision hathu , Becky angrily said to Hathu .

Hathu start to cry . Soon Cindy and Richee reached the room .

Cindy lifted Hathu and she patted Hathu .

What happen Becky ! Why she is crying !

She do not want to go to new school , she so stubborn. She never listen my words .

Richee .. Richee .. i dont want to go to new school... Please say to mami !

Richee lifted Hathu from Cindy .

Angel if you go to new school i ll buy you lot of toys and chocolates.

No , if i go to new school i will miss my friends, Amporn and also bunny .

Hearing bunny Becky anger triggered .

Hathu stop crying , come and sleep now . Tomorrow we need to go to new school.

I hate you mami . I'll not sleep and I'll not come with you , Hathu cried.

Richee looked at cindy .

Ok angel you will not go to new school. Now sleep with mami .

No i ll not , Hathu turned her face

Ok will you sleep with me today .

Hathu nodded her head hugging Richee .

Ok Becky today she will sleep with me and Richee looked Cindy to take care of Becky .

Richee left the room .

Becky started cry , Cindy sat next to her .

See her Cindy she says that she will miss her .how can I explain that she left us for someone on that day .

Becky you need to speak with Freen about that incident .

For what that day i ask her to explain but she left me for someone .she did not think about me or our baby . She never deserve to be with Hathu .
Even now she did not give me a single explanation about that night . She never gave me a try . I loved her more than me . In our love story , I'm the one who fell for her, I'm the one who proposed to her ,I'm the one who forced her to marry me , I'm the one who needs baby .This 3 years thinking all these made me she never loved me. Hathu is my only love i still need to exist . Now i m afraid whether she will leave me because of her .

Cindy hugged Becky and patted her shoulder .

I hate you freen . I hate you !!! I ll not let you to take my child from me .