Chapter 44

Becky made freen to lay on her lap . Freen hugged Becky's waist . She slept like a child . Becky smiled at Freen .

Why are you so cute ? Becky punched freen cheeks .

They reached home

Becky was carried freen to her room and made her take a shower .she blindfolded her eyes before she  removed her freen clothes . She takes Freen to the bed .

Mom ! Again freen said

Becky sat next to her generally patted Freen's forehead .

Mom please take me with you . I'm hurting her a lot . I don't want to be here , please mom !!!

Becky is shocked listening to freen words .

Becky tried to comfort freen. Soon freen grabbed Becky's hand and placed it under her face . Be with me don't leave me .

Becky stayed the whole night next to freen .

In the morning , Becky went to Mr Armstrong's room.

Dad i need a help !

Yes princess

Dad do you know anyone who died in a car accident before 20 years with their total family .

Why princess !

Dad i need to know that for my case .

I m not sure i ll ask my detective find it for you

Ok dad and Becky kissed his father cheeks

Princess ! Yesterday you came so early from Douglas birthday party . Her family felt bad on it .

Sorry dad , it's important so i came

I can understand but don't repeat this . It will affect our family reputation.

Sure dad .

Richee looked Becky and offered her tea .

Becky do you love freen ?

Becky spilled tea on Richee's face

Becky kept silent

Answer me , do you love her ?

.....

I know Becky you love her , i saw when you kissed her in forehead . I followed you after the party . I saw you whole night you sat next to her seeing her .

Yes , I love her .

Becky this is wrong . You are engaged to Douglas. How you can cheat him .

Richee I don't love him.

You know that now only , you playing with two families feeling . Please stop your nonsense act . Forget her move on with Douglas .

Richee angrily said left the place .

Becky left speechless. She did not expect that Richee will stand against her .