Chapter 107

Freen stopped the car in front of Becky home . Freen told hathu to stay in the car , she will drop mami inside the room , later she will pick her up .

Hathu nodded her head .

Becky gave her hand to freen to help , but freen pushed her hand and lifted her from the car seat .

Stay quiet , if you shouted i promise you , i ll kiss you , Freen said .

Becky turned her face and crossed her arms . Cindy saw freen carring Becky inside the home , she ran towards Richee and she exclaimed in happiness.

Richee , freen carrying your sister .

What ? Is it my sister !

Yes .. yes come fast i ll show you , Cindy dragged Richee hand to the living area. Freen walked towards Becky room carrying Becky in her arms and she opened the door , left inside .

Richee rubbed his eyes twice , it's real or i m dreaming

Freen came out and she saw Richee and Cindy standing .

Hi Richee , one moment , freen went outside and carried hathu inside the home .

Hathu go and play in your room, freen said bye to hathu . Hathu kissed freen in her cheeks and she went inside .

Richee ,Becky leg has sprain , we went to hospital ,doctor told to rest her completely . She prescribed some tablets , everything i kept on the table  , take care of her . Freen smiled and left the home.

She helped genuinely, nothing to be happy in it , Richee said looking at cindy .

Richee called Douglas . Douglas got all the information from Pham and he came out of the jail . He saw his phone is ringing and it's Richee .

Yes Richee

Becky got sprain in her leg , Richee said

Oh shit , when shall i come ! Douglas said

No need Freen already took her to hospital . She is fine and resting in her room. You know freen carried her and made her to rest in the bed room .

It's really good to here . Let we use this situation.

How !

Call to freen and say to her that you need to visit or important meeting you need to attend and you take Cindy with you . Say to her take care of becky. Make sure There should be noone in home to look after Becky . Freen will take care of her. It will create a romantic bond with them . How is it !

It's good to hear, you think it will work out ..

Let's try and i got some important turning facts on Mr Armstrong dead . I need to further investigate that , then i ll let you know all .

Ok ..Richee disconnected the call