Chapter 75

Becky introduced nop to freen .

Ms Sarocha this is Nop , Director of our Ad . Meet Sarocha she is one of the partner of this product .

Freen looked Nop with a stare . Freen saw this man putting his hand over Becky Shoulder when freen entered the hall .

Fah come here , ask them to start the shooting early i need to leave as soon

Becky asked Nop to start the shooting . Soon a man from the crew whispered something in Nop ears .

You useless people, Do you know if i cancel the shoot today how much it will cost and time i wasted .

You should booked the tickets for model yesterday why you booked today , Nop shouted

Becky ran towards and she called Nop by holding his hand with her hand .seeing this freen got jealous soon she reached out nop and she asked what happen . Seeing Freen Becky released her hand .

Sorry Ms Sarocha , the flight model need to come is cancelled due to weather condition .

What you say. No worries i arrange a good model within an hour .

Nop called many people ,he did not find anyone . He went towards Becky and he asked Becky

Becky i know you will act well , when you are with me in London i used to see that . So can you please act in this ad .

Freen looked nop , what he mean he know Becky from London itself . What the relationship they had between them .

After a lot of struggle Becky accepted to act , soon nop need to search for a partner . Everyone in the crew asked nop to do it . But nop sent it because he needed a female lead . Fah asked me to act , i did not accept initially but when Nop thought of acting by himself . I nodded my head .

Assistant Director came near to me and Becky and he described about the scene.

Shoot started .

Me and Becky held the baby in our hand and we took many pictures like a perfect family  . I look at her whenever the baby starts to cry she patted the baby so cutely . It made me think if we own a family I'm sure Becky will be the best mom .

Some pictures i need to hold Becky's waist and hug her , kiss her in her cheeks . That made us a little bit awkward.

Once the shoot was over , Becky left the place as soon as possible .  I know Becky did not like to pair up with me . She did because no issues were drifted because of her .

I'm looking at the photo today we took in my laptop . Everything made me think that we are a perfect family.

Rhea entered the room and look at the photos in the laptop

Perfect family .

Yes , Freen smiled without thinking

Seeing Rhea, Freen closed the laptop soon .

Suddenly freen face changed to cold . Today if i m feel homeless is because of her .

Freen kicked the door and went out .