Chapter 124

Never thought that I'll get a chance to restart my life with Becky once again . Yeah my arms are hurting because my teerak is sleeping on my arms . I always need something like this morning in my life , Freen thought in her mind .

Freen doesn't want to wake up Becky from sleep . She gently made Becky sleep on the pillow and she freshed herself. Becky is still sleeping on the bed like a child . Freen sat next to Becky on the bed and mesmerized her beautiful face .

Hathu ran towards a freen , bunny shall we play  !!!

Now !! Ok come and don't distrub mami.

Freen noted Melissa sitting on the couch and watching the tv . Hathu and freen went to the garden.

Becky wake up her sleep and she looked for freen . She recalled what happened last night . She smiled and get up from the bed . After she refreshed, she came out of the room .

Freen wearing a white loose shirt and white pant , tied with a blind fold in her eyes.

Hathu where are you ? Freen searched hathu .

Becky lifted Hathu and made tickle to freen .

Freen soon removed her blind fold and held Becky hand . Hathu jump down and ran inside the home .

Freen grabbed Becky waist and kissed on her forehead .

What are you doing here Becky ? Freen asked looking Becky eyes

Playing !! Becky tried to break the hug .

Becky are you seriously forget everything! Freen asked

Freen i need to say something! Becky break the hug and held freen hand .

About ?

You did not shoot my dad , Pham is one who shooted on that day !

Seriously! Freen took her hand from Becky and turned.

Douglas found the truth .

Freen stayed silent

Freen I know because of that we lost many good moments together . Sorry I should have some patience on that day . Say me now why you went that day without giving a explanation to me , Becky asked

Fah called me that she got a call from unknow number regarding baby . So i need to go , Freen said

Sorry and Becky hugged freen from the back .

So i m not reason for your dad death , Freen asked again

No babe .. you not , it's all my mistake . Let stop talking about past . We need to think how to say about you to hathu .

Hathu like me lot , Freen said

Yeah .. she love you but how can I say to her that you are her biological mom .

No worries, I ll take care of her . Freen hugged Becky .