Chapter 37

Becky is waiting in the cave for freen .
After so long she decided to go search for freen. She decided to come out , she heard someone outside cave and she looked out it's freen. Freen but there is a bullet in her shoulder . Freen got shooted . She going to fell down , soon i carried her .

Freen... Freen... Open your eyes !! Don't scare me .... Becky cried

Freen opened her eyes and she said

I kept my promises and she handed over a phone . Escape from here and thanks ... Freen went unconscious

Becky tried to wake up Freen, no use

Becky took the phone and she called Douglas and she explained everything, shared the location

Becky cried while going to hospital ! Freen is lying on her lap. She keeps on saying freen name  .

I informed Douglas to take to a hospital. Noone should know about it . They people who shot freen will come to search for her .

Douglas took us to his company hospital. Treatment is started for freen. Douglas tried to convince me . I still cried and i prayed to God that she should be fine .

Douglas asked me what happened, i said him about everything. Soon he gathered all the information about sky , still he is not able to find who asked freen to kidnap.

Doctor , how is she, Becky rushed to the doctor !!!

Bullet reached to her arm , so lot of blood loss but nothing is serious . She will be gain to conscious after 24 hours . She need to take complete rest . Doctor left

Becky ! I ll buy you something to eat , Douglas left to canteen.

Nurse came out .

Nurse i need to see her , may i ?

Yes mam, don't disturb her stay away from her.

Becky entered the room , she started to cry once she saw her freen in the bed.

She kissed on Freen forehead .

Freen i know today what feel i had for you !! I love you freen .. i cannot live in this world without you .. look at me soon . I need to propose you before everyone. I ll ask dad and Douglas to cancel this marriage . I need to marry you and need to make family with you .open your eyes fast .....