1

There were bodies scattered all over the battlefield and a redhead was lying under a bunch of them.
There was so much destruction and death, the only one who survived was him and the hero of the kingdom, Choi Han, the youngest swordmaster.
White star was finally dead and so were all their friends and allies of the two survivors.
Cale's family was dead, his home destroyed , the kingdom reduced to ashes, everything was lost and despair was all that remain. 

The red haired man had no energy left in him, no will or desire to do anything anymore.
He closed his eyes and let darkness engulf him. No, he would be selfish this time and he didn't want to feel anything else at all.
He was exhausted from fighting for years, he was tired of war and he just wanted to protect his family but he failed miserably.
He failed protecting his family and now he couldn't even protect himself. His life was meaningless and there was nothing he could do about it.
He would die among the bodies, blood and tears of his comrades.

All of the sudden an unfamiliar figure stood above him.  There was light and warmth all around him, but Cale still felt as if something bad was about to happen to him.
The figure started glowing with a beautiful white light and Cale saw that it was not a person, nor any human being. The glowing thing looked like a living star, the biggest sun of all of mankind.

"Hello my child"

It said in a soft sad voice and it's warm embrace embraced him, lifting off all the weight from his heart.

"Don't you want me to make it better? Don't you want peace?"

The glowing person asked him, the words echoed softly in his mind.
He opened his eyes slowly to find himself on a grassy land surrounded by tall trees and beautiful flowers. He was laying in front of a clear pond.
The glow from the sun was surrounding everything, lighting up the entire place with its bright rays.
He got up quickly and looked around him, confused but relieved to see that everything was safe.
He quickly realized he was in a child form,  his body had became the one he had 32 years ago when he was 8.

Then he heard another voice, this one louder and more feminine than before.

"I can't take away your pain and sorrow child, I don't know what happened exactly, but it is time for you to move forward."

"What?"

Cale turned around abruptly and found himself staring into the face of a woman.
He recognized the soft, sweet voice right away. It was his mother, his deceased biological mother.
Her red hair sparkled in the bright sun, she was stunningly beautiful, not even the stars or the moon could matched her.
Before he could ask what was going on another light dazzled him. This time the light was silver and not totally white like the other entity that had probably brought him there. Out of the light came a woman with long silver hair and green eyes, wearing a beautiful white dress with lace embroidery.
Despite her beauty she was nothing compared to his mother but the woman seemed angry about something.
Before Cale could ask anything to anyone the woman started to scream.

" how dare you!! "

She said pointing a finger to the boy.

"the moon is the most beautiful thing in the world! How dare you compare her to me!"

After some time the woman calmed down, took a deep breath but when she tried to speak again her voice failed. Sudently a glass of water appeared in her mother's hand who handed it to the woman.

Cale was amazed.

his mother had never had magic or was a mage so how could it be that she had just materialized a glass of water in her hand?!
What was this place?!
Who was this woman?!
What was happening?!