21

on the way back Cale began to feel tired and without realizing it he fell asleep in the carriage while the children stared at him curiously.
when the young god opened his eyes he found himself in his dimension. he was shocked and confused.

'But didn't they seal my powers? What am I doing here?!'

he wondered confused.
He had returned to his domain which he had created and shaped to his liking. It was filled with fluffy clouds like the one Cale was sitting on and ahead of him was a huge floating island with a mansion on it. around there were other islands but smaller ones, it was so high in the sky that you couldn't see the ground.

the redhead heard a familiar voice behind him and turned to be greeted by the sight of Div, goddess of dimensions.
over time he had known several gods and goddesses, Div being one of them.

she had with hair, her eyes were always closed except for when she used her powers in that case her eyes were completely white with no pupil.
she was wearing a beautiful white long dress.

"I'm glad to see that you're awake "

She said with a soft smile on her lips

"how is possible for me to be here?"

asked Cale confused.

"it's simple! this domain is part of you,part of your soul and existence. they may have sealed your power but they can't take away something that's inside of you since the beginning "

Div explained with a small smile on her face and a knowing look in her eye.

"i see... why I'm here?I'm not in danger or I'm hurt so...why?"

asked Cale while playing with his glove nervously.
div shook her head before sighing.

"because I need your help- no... WE need your help."

"what do you mean?"

asked Cale with confusion and anxiety filling his tone.

"you are the only person who can help us"

replied Div.

"help you? with what exactly? and how?
i don't have my power anymore"

confessed the redheaded boy.
Div gave him a sad look.
she understood that what he was saying was very true

"there is no power in this world that is more powerful than what you possess within yourself. that is why i ask you to help us "

continued Div in a serious voice.
Cale stared at her wide eyed.

"what do you mean? i don't have my power anymore, I'm useless"

said the redhead while Div shake her head.

"you are far from useless. you are the strongest, the most kind and the sweetest among us all, even among mortals, and because you were born out of pure love you are special"

Div answered him

"I am NOT special!"

complained Cale angrily.

"Cale...."

Div sighed and approached Cale, cupping his cheeks softly.

"you are. You are the most important thing to all of us and if you want it to be true you will stop doubting yourself and listen to your heart and trust that it is telling you the truth"

Div started to speak, but the redhead interrupted her.

"no Div, there is nothing that could make me different except that i get attached more easily and i sacrificed everything, EVERYTHING! for someone who doesn't care about me!"

Cried Cale, covering his face with his hands.

"i cared for him so much, but he never loved me back... I should've seen it coming..."

"Cale..."

"i can't do this anymore. I needed somebody to be there for me and Rok Soo was there, i tried to protect him. it's in my nature to do so, so why ! why did I get punished for that!"

Cale cried.
Div hugged Cale tight and patted his head lovingly.

"shhh shh. Don't say anymore. Your words will break my heart, i understand"

"but it's not fair! how can protect everyone if I can even use my powers?!"

cried Cale again.
Div pulled back slowly from her hug and caressed Cale's face gently.

"look at you. You have already done more than anyone deserves"

Div told him sincerely, wiping the tears on Cale's cheek.

"you made so many sacrifices for others, not for yourself "

Div continued, cupping Cale's face in her hands.

"you have given up so much for those around you, to save them"

Cale smiled and looked down sadly while rubbing his hands together.
she said before pulling Cale closer and hugging him tightly once more.
Cale closed his eyes and rested his head against hers, calming down.