19

As soon as he got back, Cale was ready to leave. He'd changed into more comfortable clothes and Ron had already packed his bags while the redhead was at the event.

"are we all ready to go?"

Asked Cale at the children while he had Andrey in his arm.

"yes!"

Said everyone excitedly.
All had been sorted into their respective carriages. Rose, Gus, Lia, Maya and Beacrox were in the first carriage.
Cale, Ron, On, Hong were in the second.
Voss, Sophia, Andrey and Kim were in the third carriage.

The journey was peaceful, with a few stops here and there.

When they arrived at the mansion there were many guards there, guarding the entrance.
Once the guards recognized Cale they bowed respectfully

"good morning young lord"

They spoke together as Cale and his companions exited the carriage.

"young lord? You can call me simply young master"

Said the redhead hating the new title.

"Im sorry but we can't, because from now on you will be the lord of this land"

Said the head butler.
All the servants were outside, waiting for them.

All the maids stood on one side of the avenue and the butlers on the other side.

"welcome young lord!"

The servants all said together as Cale and his family walked inside of the mansion.

The mansion was beautiful. It has a warm, inviting vibe. Everything in the mansion screamed 'home'. Cale walked straight inside of the main hallway.
Soon the servant escorted Cale and the others to their destination.
Once there they stopped in front of a door.
The servants opened the doors revealing a big living area with many luxurious chairs, a fireplace and various paintings and pictures hanging on the walls.

"thanks"

Said Cale with a smile.
The children were extremely excited about their new home and family. Seeing how much the children were enjoying looking around Cale let out a giggle.

"You should smile and laugh more, you know that?"

Krs said in a playful tone as he sat next to his boyfriend but as soon as his butt hit the sofa he was pushed down by Cale.

"you too should smile and laugh more"

Said the redhead sticking out his tongue Before Kim could say anything Voss came running.

"mama!... Why is dad on the floor? Is it a game?!"

The boy asked before sitting down on the floor together with the Korean.

Cale and Kim were nearly in tears at the 3-year-old's words.

"did you call us mom and dad?"

The boy nodded

"Sister Sophia told me to call you that"

The boy answered happily before going to drag his big sister to their parents.

"tell what you told me!"

Voss exclaimed With a sigh, the elf began to explain

"I read in a book that it said that a mother is a selfless, loving human who must sacrifice many of their wants and needs for the wants and needs of their children. A mother works hard to make sure their child is equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make it as a competent human being. You give us a house, books, love and you sacrificed your reputation and real family for us"

Said Sophia

"that make you our mother and since you are together with Kim that make him automaticaly our father"

Explained the pink haired girl as Voss jumped up and down happily.
Cale couldn't hold it in anymore, he started crying.

"thank you"

He said between the tears but he quickly composed himself before asking

"how do you know how to read?"

"I learned at my old village before they came and destroyed everything"

replied Sophia

"who are 'they'?"

asked Cale worried and curious

"bad people"

said Voss looking down

"they destroyed our homes, kidnapped us and tried to sell us but we escape and now we are here"

explained the 12 years old pink haired girl.