11

Cale was now 15.
His relationship with his family was pretty crappy.
No one in the family spoke to him as they still felt guilty about the incident that happened all those years ago.
Obviously Cale misinterpreted him and thought they didn't want him around and that he was hard to handle.
Of course he did his usual thing, going around making trouble so that all the hate in the family was directed at him.
People are better off around people they have things in common with.
According to Cale they had in common the hatred for him even if they didn't.

The redhead had just started drinking for a few weeks and had no intention of stopping.
Every time he passed the bar he could see a boy possibly his age standing there. He had black hair and eyes, his clothes were tattered and he was quite skinny.
Cale had been watching him since he arrived a few days ago. He knew it was not possible to be friends with a guy who was like this.
But he wanted to anyway.
He looked interesting.
So after watching the man he went up to him and offered him a bottle of wine.

"want some?"

He asked

"no thanks"

Replied the boy

"come on I've never seen you drink"

asked Cale once again offering the bottle to the dark haired boy.

"but its wine"

replied the boy

"that's still alcohol isn't it? Come on try some"

"No thank you"

"then are you hungry?"

The dark haired boy slowly nodded

"come with me I'll feed you"

He said offering the other hand for him to take.
The boys hesitated for a moment before grabbing it and following Cale.
People were giving them stares as they walked down the street but the redhead didn't care.
As long as the dark haired boy wanted it, he would be fine with any kind of stares.

Why?

Because after being around beautiful people Cale had an eye for certain things. Noticing the boy and his beauty despite the dirt, he fell in love at first sight.

When they arrived at the mansion Ron was smiling as usual but as soon as he noticed the boy he frowns immediately.

"young master who is this?"

asked the butler

"a friend of mine"

The redhead said immediately and this made the assassin even more suspicious. Only Ron noticed that the boy's eyes lit up at his young master's words.
After giving him a look and telling him to follow him into the kitchen, Ron asked the servants to bring food and water for the young boy.

Cale ordered the boy to eat with him and so the servants washed him and gave him clean clothes.
After the boy was clean he seemed like a whole other person.

He was beautiful.

Cale couldn't stop staring.
When he finished eating, he wanted to speak to him but he was afraid that the boy would reject his kindness and leave. So, he decided to wait and let him speak first.

The redhead took him to his bedroom and sit him on the bed then he left the room.
When the redhead returned he saw the boy sitting on the bed reading a book.

"what are you reading?"

asked Cale curiously.

"I don't know, i just liked the cover"

replied the dark haired.
The redhead went in front of him and looked at the title.

"It's called 'A New World'. Is it good?"

"Yes, it's really good"

replied the boy

"you know how to read?"

asked the redhead surprised.

"I guess... i learned it a little"

"Im 15 and you?"

"17"

"What?! You look like my age!"

Said surprised Cale.

"whatever! Im Cale Henituse and you?"

He asked embarrassed but he immediately notice the shock on the boy's face.

"Oh right ,i understand if you want to leave, seen your expression you probably already know me"

The redhead said as he looked down.

"No! I want to stay! I was just surprised"

replied the dark haired quickly.

"really?"

"yes"

"tell me your name, i told you mine"

He said as he strech out a hand.

"Kim rok soo "

"Well, Kim rok soo, let's be friend!"

"of course"

Said the dark haired boy as he shake the hand.