18

two days after the children had been taken in, Deruth called Cale at his office.

"Why did you call me here?"

"we need to talk about your behavior"

"can you get to the point? The children are waiting for me"

"See? That's the problem!"

yelled Deruth slamming his hands on the table as he stood up knocking the chair backwards.

"You are becoming too confident with your actions! First you bring a beggar here and then not one, not two, but 10 kids here?! You treat thembbetter than your family! "

"Since when are you my family? First start acting like one and then I'll think about it"

" this is too much! I've decided! You will be confined in one of the residences far from here! "

"but the chil-"

"You're going to take the boy and the kids with you! I don't want to see them!"

" when-"

Cale was interrupted once more

" right after the crowning of the first prince and now, go"

said Deruth coldly.
Cale knew he couldn't argue with that man so he sighed loudly and left the room.

The next day he was all prepared to go to the coronation.

"do you really need to go?"

Voss and Hong asked together. In those few days, the two children had become very attached to Cale.

"It won't take me long and as soon as I get back we'll go to a new place where no one can bother us"

The two children nodded in understanding The clothes were very dressy and uncomfortable but they were mandatory as it was an important event.

"young master it's time to go"

Ron said

"see you later my dears"

Cale said as he kissed the children on the forehead

"And me? Don't I deserve a kiss too?"

Krs asked playfully. The day after they took the children in Cale confessed and discovered that Kim had the same feelings too.

Cale walked closer to Kim and he given him a kiss on the cheek.

"I have to go now, sorry"

Cale walked into the hallways, into the teleportation point.
Everyone entered the transporter circle and within seconds they were at the palace.
There were Deruth Henituse, Violan Henituse and Cale Henituse.

Cale immediately separated from his "family" and went to lean on a pilar to avoid the attention and gossip about himself.
The pain was starting but eased as Alberu and the king entered knowing that the attention was on them and the celebration. Throughout the event the now crowned prince picked a few look at Cale to see if he was ok and holding on.
The two boys had to pretend to not knows each others a least for now.

After the event Cale stayed in the back to talk to Zed and Alberu, not that his family would wait for him or anything. They had gone off without him, forgetting about him completely

Knock

Knock

Cale knocked on the door which was opened by Alberu, the redhead immediately noticed the king sitting on a chair near the bed.

The king looked at Cale with a smile

"come in"

said the king softly

"uncle Zed"

said Cale bowing slightly and closing the door behind him.

"you wanted to talk?"

the king smiled

"yes"

"about what?"

"Well... you probably already know the rumor that is going around"

"the one of the children?"

"yes... That one, because of that rumor my "father" decided that i should leave for a while. I wanted to ask a favor"

" What kind of favor?"

"protection and if something happen to me please take care of my children and boyfriend, i knows my father will not help them if something ever happen to me"

Said Cale looking at the ground. He hated being treated like an unwanted Pet.

"don't worry about that"

said Zed patting Cale on the shoulder.

"I have no problem with protecting them"

he continued

"and i don't have any problem taking care of them since they are my family too"

"thanks!"

Said Cale on the verge of tears.