12

Kim was confused.
The Cale Henituse he knew from the novel was totally different yet he didn't mind, in fact, he liked it. Despite how the redhead behaved, he radiated a welcoming and loving aura. When you were in front of him you could only have two options, if you had a golden heart, looked into his eyes and you get lost in them or lower your head if you had a corrupted heart.
And although Kim wasn't sure, but he sensed that the youngest boy was pure and good, not evil at all, unlike in the novel.
Even though Kim had heard tales about the evil Cales and their deeds, none of them ever mentioned the kind hearted one.

"Kim! Why aren't you coming!"

asked Cale as he rushed towards Kim and pulled at his arm.

"I'm sorry, sorry, just thinking"

Replied Kim

"About what?"

"nothing, don't worry! You said we'll go see your brother but you weren't talking about Basen, so who? Do you have another brother besides him?"

Kim asked confused

'since when did Cale have another brother? They didn't mention it in the novel. Too many things don't make sense'

He thought

" It's not my brother by blood but i think him as my hyung and he do the same! Because Im his donsengan"

said Cale proudly while showing off.

"that's nice"

said Kim while smiling lightly

"I'll show you our palace when we visit him! We also have a garden, a pond and some flowers and everything you like!"

Says Cale excitedly.

"Wait wait Wait! Palace?!"

Asked Kim shocked.

"Yes, didn't i tell you? My brother is Alberu, the first prince of the Roan Kingdom"

Said Cale with pride while Kim was speechless.

'Haa?! This is obviously a stupid fanfiction written by some stupid little girl and I really transmigrated into it, wasn't regression enough?! Even transmigration?! What? do the gods hate me?! '

He thought while looking down at the floor.

"Kim? You ok?"

asked Cale concerned

"Yea i'm fine! I must be tired"

' they made him a fucking softie! What's next? Him being a god?! Me being his soulmate?! Or even him being pregnant in the future/having children?! He would be a horrible and inresponsable father!'

Thought Kim frustrated

"Do you have somewhere to sleep? The servants can take you to my room"

Said Cale smiling slightly.

"Yea i will..thank you Cale"

Said Kim smiling back.

"No problem"

replied Cale as he waved his hand

"go ahead, we can visit my hyung another time"

"ok..well goodbye"

said Kim waving his hand awkwardly as he walked towar the room.
His hands were sweating buckets because of the sudden change in events.

What was happening?
.
.
.
.
The next morning before going to see his brother Cale decided to take the boy shopping. Afterall, everyone needed clothes and he thought he need new ones too.