5

"young master! Are you all right?!"

asked Ron as he rushed to Cale's side.
The butler put a hand to Cale forehead feeling relieved that he seemed to be fine, although he was surprised that Cale hadn't woken up before now, he supposed he was asleep due to the exhaustion.

"yes, i am fine "

Cale replied softly as Ron helped him get up off the bed.
As the prince slowly stood up from the floor he could hear the butler say in relief

"good, young master please relax, you're not hurt right?"

"no, I'm okay now thank you"

Ron let out a sigh of relief.

"if you say so young master, you should rest now "

"thank you "

Ron smiled and walked towards the door

"do you want anything young master?"

"no, i'm fine"

"okay young master"

With that Ron left and Cale took one last glance around his room and at alberu as he lay back down in his bed, he smiled faintly at the thought of Ron and the prince caring for him.
His body gradually became numb but he didn't mind. He was tired from the previous events.
Cale closed his eyes and within minutes he was fast asleep.

Meanwhile the redhead was sleeping Alberu approached the bed and decided to take a nap too since he had been awake with Ron waiting for the boy to wake up.
The two of them slept peacefully next to each other till morning arrived.

When Ron came to wake up his young master he immediately noticed the little prince in his bed, next to the redhead. Not holding back from cuteness and ran to take a picture obviously just for blackmail and not because he had a soft spot for children.
He decided to let them sleep a little longer.

Cale woke up in his room, it already morning outside and the sun was up.
Suddenly he remembered the evento of the day before and a smile appeared on his face.

"Mother..."

he called softly to the empty air while sitting up in his bed.
As he looked around the room, he realized that Alberu was in his bed sleeping peacefully.

He shook his head chuckling slightly.
After checking if Alberu was indeed asleep, Cale jumped of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.
After brushing his teeth, washing his face and putting on his usual clothes, which consisted of black pants white shirt.
When he returned to his room he saw Ron trying to wake the prince.
When Ron noticed Cale, he stopped what he was doing and smiled widely at his young master.

"Since you are awake could you please help me woke up our little prince?"

The redhead laughed at the sight.

"alright"

Cale giggled and Ron gave him a small smile while walking into the bedroom and shaked the sleepy boy.

"good morning hyung! Did you sleep well?"

"yeah... good morning"

the blond replied yawning.

"come on lets have breakfast together! You must be hungry!"

Cale grabbed his pillow and sat on the edge of his bed as his stomach growled.
The two exited the room, Cale following Ron with Alberu on his side.
When they entered the dining hall they both ate silently.
The two brothers stayed silent and just enjoyed eating together.
The silence didn't bother either of them.
They used to eat alone because their fathers weren't present and they no longer had a mother.
They ate together, without any interruptions or problems this time.