22

after he had calmed down Cale finally decided to ask something

"What do you need my help with?"

he asked confidently, ready to help in any way he could.
Div smiled at him happily and began explaining everything.

" first I have to explain to you from the beginning of what happened.
my duty is to keep the dimensions in order but I realized that there were boys / children who were suffering, I observed them and I could not do anything because the gods can not intervene in human affairs and being that you have your powers sealed you are not considered a god so you can help me help them"

Cale stared at her waiting for her to continue.

"they are tortured, bullied, lost, used, insulted everyday and more so...please help them "

"how?"

Cale asked while frowning slightly.
he wasn't sure if he could help the poor kids.

"it's easy, you find a solution for them, they deserve the chance for a fresh start and to get a life full of meaning. Please help them, take care of them and love them unconditionally and their problems would disappear"

Div spoke confidently
Cale thought for few moments then replied

"I'll try my best"

Div smiled and took Cale's hands into hers.

"thank you and don't worry i will send someone to help you"

she whispered in his ear before leaving.
Cale was suddenly brought back to reality by a jolt of the carriage which woke him up.

"what is going on?"

asked the young god

"bandits, but don't worry Sebastian and Claude are taking care of it. you can go back to sleep"

Ciel replied

"don't worry, we're almost there, going back to sleep now would be useless"

said the redhead shortly after the carriage started moving again and the group arrived at the mansion. as soon as the children heard the carriage arrive they all rushed to say hello to their mother/ who had just returned.

"Mother!"

exclaimed the young redhead happily as soon as he saw him.
Maya quickly ran over to him and embraced him tightly. Cale was taken aback for a second before returning the hug back tightly.

"i missed you too Maya"

He responded as he held her tightly.

"come on let's get you settled in and eat something"

said Lia with a warm smile.
Cale followed her closely until he felt something grab the end of his shirt causing him to turn around and be greeted by an annoyed Sophia.

"who are they?"

said the elf as she pointed at the male twins.

"these are your new brothers, these two are twins as you can see"

Cale introduced the siblings to the elf.

"they are twins? How cute!"

"just like us!"

Sophia giggled while looking at Maya and Lia getting excited by the new part of the family.

"oh! mommy! do you know what i found today?"

said Hong with a smile.

"who is it ?"

asked Cale curiously.