25

"good morning, my name is Eruhaben"

said the tall ,blond, handsome person  standing up from the couch and bowing.
His voice sounded pleasant and smooth which was odd for a person so formal.

"welcome, I am Cale Henituse Thames"

replied Cale smiling

"and this is Kim Rok Soo, my fiancè and our children"

said Cale introducing everyone

"nice to meet you all"

said Eruhaben as he shook all their hands politely.

"you…"

said Cale pointing at the blonde, thinking about something

"me?"

asked confused Eruhaben, pointing at himself

"you have the same scent of my youngest son and of the egg- no…Div would never…right?"

asked the redhead  hesitating, fearing what would happen if the blonde was actually a dragon.
Eruhaben frowned slightly at the question, wondering why he seemed to be questioning him. He decided to answer the redheads question however the raven head beat him to it

"I'm sure Div would never do something so cruel to you, she knows how much you hate attention from useless people, right?
look at him he got pointy ears, he is probably a elf"

"ah…i…no... I'm not …I'm sorry"

Eruhaben tried explaining to them.
It was the first time that the golden dragon was ashamed of his race.
Dragons are powerful and prideful creature but right now Eruhaben felt very little in front of the little god.
he felt humiliated by those words, he always thought he knew his place so no one should be speaking ill about him but right now he was not sure about his place in the food chain.
The others noticed the blondes discomfort and quickly changed the subject, asking if he was hungry or anything else.
But the only thing the beautiful blond wanted was the redhead aknowledgement.

' I'm a powerful dragon, i was chosen by one of the highest god to take care of- no, babysit this spoiled brat and his children but he dare to talk  lowly about me? what's wrong with been a dragon? he just said he have a son who is a dragon and a dragon egg,  I don't understand! he doesn't see how powerful and majestic i really am!?'

He needed Cale's acceptance right now. If the redhead wasn't interested, he would've been on his way back home.
after all Cale needed him of at least that's what the goddess of dimensions had told him.

"excuse me? as i was saying…I'm a dragon and i was told by one of the highest god to babys- take care of you and your family, i am a mighty dragon but it didn't seem i had the right welcome "

said Eruhaben annoyed

"could you please repeat?"

asked Cale as he turned his head to look at the golden dragon with a smile that maked the blonde feel butterfly in his stomach.

(not in a sexual way. remember, his attribute is love. family love, platonic love  ecct.)

"i said-"

before he could continue he felt a enormous pressure which maked him fall to the ground, on his knees, coughing up and grasping for air.
when he tried to look up he saw the little god and his fiancè looking down at him with storic faces.

"should we help him?"

asked concern Maya

"no"

said Sophia