6

After they had both finished lunch, Cale and Alberu went to the library to do some reserch on dark elfs and others species.
During this time Cale noticed that Alberu didn't pay attention to anything he was saying.

"hey. Is everything okay?"

Asked the prince concerned.

"mhm"

"Tell me, you can trust me you know"

The dark elf looked straight at the younger boy.

"This is useless! All these books all say the same thing! Dark elves are evil and dangerous!"

Alberu shouted as he stood up angrily from the and started running in their rooms.
The redhead followed him in the room just to find him sitting on the bed.
Cale couldn't stand seeing him upset.
He walked towards the angry dark elfs and sat beside him.
He took the other into his arms which earned a surprised expression from him.

"Alberu, listen to me. They are wrong! Dark elves aren't evil and they never will be!"

"How do you know?! You read what they did to our people. And how about everyone who suffered because of them?!"

"that the true but that was ages ago!"

Cale said as he held Alberu tighter.

"what are you saying? You know nothing!"

Alberu turned around in his grip and looked him directly in the eye.
Cale was about to say something, but before he could Alberu stood up and left his room.

Cale sat there alone for a short moment and he wondered if he should chase the other, but decided against it as he knew it would only make matters worse, plus he was tired and needed sleep badly tonight.
Once he had closed the door after himself Cale laid down on the bed. He couldn't stop thinking.

What if Alberu truly believed what he read in that book?
What if he started to hate humans that much?

'I need to protect him.'

'He doesn't deserve such hatred'.

Cale thought to himself before falling asleep with worry over the prince.

When she opened her eyes she found herself back in the beautiful garden but this time there were more people.

"you are here!"

His mother exclaimed as soon as she became aware of her son's presence.

"What Im doing here? And who are these people?"

she asked curiously, looking around.

"Haha! They are gods who wanted to meet you, we have been waiting for you"

She explained enthusiastically, smiling at her son.

"You guys should introduce yourselves"

Said Jour to the gods.

"Hello little one! Im Angelina, the goddess of the sun"

Said a woman with long blonde hair and yellow eyes.
She was wearing a mermaid dress with a slit and gold embroidery.

"we already knows each others"

Said a Aisha.
She was wearing a liliac dress with small white flowers stitched onto it.

"I am Kairos, the god of time"

Said a man with short gray hair, brown eyes and glasses.
He was wearing a suit.

"Asrael, god of death"

Said another man with long black hair and purple eyes.
He was wearing a white shirt and black pants.