4

Ron was back, he was about to open the door to Cale's room, where his young master and the prince resided, but thanks to his great hearing he immediately noticed someone crying.
He was tempted to open the door but decided to wait and hear what happened. He could hear his adorable young master comforting and reassuring the little prince, Ron had always known that the redhead had a heart of gold even if he didn't realize it himself and always belittled his hard work.

And then what he heard next caused him to smile and shake his head.

" I'm okay, everything is fine"

Cale said gently while wiping away the little prince's tears.

"you, from now on will live with us for a while and you won't have to worry about anything, just live a life full of peace and happiness, ok?"

"thank you…"

"my name is Cale but you can call me brother or dongsaeng, we are family now!"

The prince smiled and hugged Cale tightly, his eyes filled with relief knowing that he was safe now and he would finally be able to live freely.
"I promise, I won't let anything bad happen to you"
Cale said softly while hugging the little prince back.
Ron couldn't help but let out a chuckle.
He never expected for him and the prince to become brothers or friends.
Sometimes he forget that Cale is just a child because of how he act.
His little master may be a little cold or rude sometimes but he was just a kid without a mother and his father prefer disappeare rather than confront his son.

Ron shook his head slightly.
Now he had another responsibility to  take care of.
He decided to knock on the door.

"young master, it's me, have you finished your call?"

"Yeah I have, come in"

The older man opened the door revealing two boys sitting at the end of Cale's bed and Cale holding the little boy tightly in his arms.
Ron couldnt help but laugh at their cuteness.

"I see the little prince is awake"

"thank you for saving my life"

Said the young prince as he lower his head.

"please, do not bow, Im just a servant, it was my duty to listen to my master orders"

Wanting to change the conversation, Cale said he was hungry.

" lunch will be serve in an hour"

Ron told them as he closed the door and went to the kitchen.

He decided to ask his son make his young master and the prince something nice and healthy, something light that the little ones would eat easily, as well as bring him a plate of fruits to make them feel more at ease.
Ron began cooking up something delicious.

After some time the two children were escorted into the dining room. Every attendant had been instructed to keep their mouths shut about the identity of the prince.
Ron served the dinner, which consisted of chicken, vegetables, steamed meat, potatoes, rice and fresh green beans, he also cooked some fish as well.
Everyone ate peacefully and enjoyed the food.
When they were both finished and the servants had mended the table and cleaned Cale began to feel a severe headache.

"young master, are you all right?"

Ron asked worriedly and just as the boy was about to answer he fell to the ground and started coughing uncontrollably.
The pain in his chest increased with each cough and then he started to hear a familiar voice in his head.

-it's time -

'What?'

That was all Cale could hear before he lost consciousness.