17

(this chapter contain : mental health problem/DID.

I don't mean to offend anyone, I have tried to be as specific as possible, if something is wrong please let me know so I can change it. I don't want to spread false information)

The mansion was in pure chaos.
The trashy young master had brought 10 beggar children to the Henituse residence and even called a doctor for them.
Of course, it didn't take long before the rumor reached the ears of the prince who ran to his second home, the Henituse residence.
Deruth treated the prince better than Cale, while his son was neglected, treated badly, hated and much more.

After the children had been cleaned and fed they all gathered in the room where, Voss, the ginger boy, the sick child was resting after being treated and healed.

"what's your names?"

Cale asked in a soft voice but the children were still a little hesitant before the 7 year old with silver hair and yellow eyes stepped forward.

"my name is On and this is my 4 years old brother Hong, we are from the cat tribe"

said the little girl.
Kim took a look at On and nodded his head approvingly.

"nice to meet you all, My name is Kim, this is my friend Cale."

Kim introduced himself and Cale to the children.
Cale felt weird being called just a friend, after all he and Kim had held hands, slept in the same bed, and were about to adopt children together.
Wouldn't that make them more than just friends?

One by one the children introduced themselves.

"Im Maya and this is my twin sister Lia, we are... dark elves"

Said the reluctant girl with a hint of fear.

"haha... I'm sure you'll get along with Alberu, he'll be happy to meet other dark elves like himself"

The nine years old face lit up.

"you know another dark elf?!"

"of course i do, we consider ourselves non-blood brothers like you and the other children"

The redhead said smiling.

"I'm Ray, a fantastic and magnificent vampire... wait no, I'm useless, I haven't been able to protect everyone, it's my fault"

Said the boy with the white hair.

"what's happening to him?"

Cale asked confused

"we don't know, sometimes he talks like he's a completely different person. Sometimes he's angry and grumpy, or sad and pessimistic or happy and enthusiastic"

"DID, dissociative identity disorder" Krs said understanding the situation "what? I don't understand"

"DID is a mental condition. People with Did have two or multiple separate identities. These personalities control their behavior at some point. Each personality has its own personal history, likes and dislikes. It can also lead to memory lost"

Everyone was shocked by all this

"is there a cure?"

Cale asked worried

"There is no cure for DID. Most people will manage the disorder for the rest of their lives. But a combination of treatments can help reduce symptoms. You can learn to have more control over your behavior."

"how can i control it?"

Asked the child

" 1-Get Educated About DID and Learn
2-Coping Strategies.
3-Consider Mental Health Therapy.
4-Consider Medication Treatment.
5-Take Care of Your Mental and Physical Health.
6-Develop a Grounding Technique."

" What is a grounding technique?"

"Grounding techniques are strategies that can help a person manage their traumatic memories or strong emotions. Examples include breathing exercises and focusing on the five senses. The purpose of grounding techniques is to allow a person to step away from negative thoughts or flashbacks"

Kim explained and Ray looked relieved.

"We should talk about this later"

The other children started again to introduce themselves.

"Im Gus! And she Rose"

Said the angel pointing at the demon girl

"Im Sophia, Im an elf and he is Voss, he is from the fox tribe"

Said the girl with pink hair as she pointed at the sleeping kid.

"how about him?"

Asked Cale about the baby Red dragon in her arms.

"he doesn't have a neme yet"

"can i give him one? I already have the perfect one"

The girl had still her guard up but she eventualy agreed

" Andrey which mean strong/brave"

"that's a good name... i guess?"

Said unsure Sophia

"Don't forget the last name Henituse"

Said happily Cale

"you mean you will actually adopt us? But you don't look like an adult"

"because Im not one but i will take care of you until im eighteen and then adopt all of you"

Hearing that the children started crying.