20

it had been two weeks since they started living in that place and Cale, Krs and the kids had got used to the new environment.

"young lord Henituse"

"Tanaka? What is it?"

asked the redhead looking up from the documents and staring at the old butler. their relationship had improved since they first met. at first they had an argument because Cale wanted Ron as head butler instead of Tanaka and so it was.

"Young lord, there's been a report that one of the mansions nearby has gone up in flames, what should we do?"

"prepare a carriage for me, I will leave immediately to see the damage caused"

answered the redhead with a serious face

"yes my lord"

Tanaka replied with a bow.
as soon as the carriage was ready Cale entered, ready to see the damage done to his territory and to investigate what had happened.
It was all in ruins and destroyed but what surprised Cale the most were two children standing in the middle of the lawn with what look like two butlers from the way they were dressed.

Cale approached them carefully not wanting to frighten the children.

they were probably the sons of the nobles who lived there and their butlers.
they were probably traumatized by the event and by the fact that they were the only survivors.

As Cale neared, he noticed that the kids were twins and their eyes were bleeding.
the first one bled from the right eye while the other bled from the left.
inside of their bleeding eyes, there was a reversed pentagram.
unlike the children the butlers were clean and uninjured and that made Cale realize everything. the pentagon in their eyes signaled the contract with a demon and the only people there with them were the two men, this meant that they were the demons with whom the children had made a contract with.

"hey, are you alright?"

asked Cale trying to keep calm and not scare them away.

"yeah, we are fine, this is nothing of your concern"

said one of the children coldly as the other was watching him closely.
the demons ad a amused expression on their faces.

"oh really?"

Asked Cale walking closer to them still trying to keep a calm tone

"yes, really. now why don't you leave and let us deal with this ourselves"

"I'm sorry but I can't"

"and why is that?"

"because I'm the lord of this territory and it's my duty to assure you are both ok and safe"

said Cale trying to remain calm.

"we are fine"

said the twins in unison

"well, I'll believe that when I see it"

replied Cale with a smirk while crossing his arms over his chest.
both the boys growled at him which made Cale chuckle at their reaction.

"excuse me if I interrupt but our young masters are right, we can take care of ourselves perfectly fine"

said one of the butlers trying to get rid of their presence.

"really?"

asked Cale looking at the other man.

"why wouldn't we?"

The butler looked at Cale challengingly, clearly wanting him to show any signs of disrespect.
but, Cale didn't have any. He just kept smiling.

"I'm just trying help,i don't mean any harm to any of you"

he stated in a friendly way, trying to convince them he wasn't a threat.
The twins were getting uncomfortable due to the constant smiles Cale wore.
Both the men started getting irritated.
They looked at each other and then looked back at Cale.
The twins took a step forward and the butlers followed, ready to attack if something happens.

"what is it?"

Asked Cale confused.

"what's your name? I'm Ciel Phantomhive and he's my brother, Sirius Phantomhive"

said Ciel

"I'm Cale Henituse,may i know the name of the two man behind you?"

Cale asked as he pointed at the two demons.

"I'm Claude Faustus, just a humble butler "

"I'm Sebastian Michaelis ,I'm simply one hell of a butler "

said the both of them bowing to the redhead.

"wait a second"

Cale said raising his hand in the air, causing everyone else to stop and stare at him curiously.
"your family names sound familiar, I've heard them somewhere before"
Cale thought for a few minutes until he finally realized.

"Phantomhive ...the Funtom Corporation is an immensely popular and highly technologically advance company owned by Phantomhive family"

Cale paused for a moment remembering everything about the company he read.

"if I remember correctly, that means you two are now the owners "

he continued, pointing at the two children.
They were slightly shocked by the sudden statement.
The twins shared a look with each other before answering

"what do you want from us? I doubt that You said this to us without another reason behind it "

"you are right. I have a proposal for you "

"what is it?"

"I doubt the people who will take care of you will let you manage the company but if you let me take care of you two, I will let you manage everything and I will give you everything you want "

The twins stayed silent after Cale spoke.
What he said sounded too good to be true.

"what's the catch?"

asked Ciel, suspicious of Cale

"i have other children...you just need to get along with them "

came Cale response as he watched the twins looking at each other before nodding.

"ok ,we accept "

said Sirius extending his arm so the redhead could shake his hand.
Cale shook Sirius' hand while smiling softly at him.

He was happy that the twins decided to trust him.

"thanks for trusting me"

he said while the twins stared at him silently.

"You are welcome, young lord Henituse"

said Sirius with a smile on his face.

"please, call me Cale or anything you like"

responded the redhead warmly

"Alright, Cale it is"

said Sirius smiling brightly

"let's go"

"where?"

"to your new home "

said Cale giggling