Chapter 2

TIAN MARTELL

FUCK! It was my chance to kiss that one of the girls I've been attracted for a long time, and then it just end up nothing, it's a rare life indeed.

"Bro, you haven't even tasted that girl, then paparazzi and reporters almost caught you..." Alvin said shaking his head while looking at me.

I want to be angry because he makes me look like I'm really unlucky, but must don't cause I'm here at his house right now.

We turned to Blue who was next to me when he suddenly covered his mouth like he was shocked. "What's wrong with you Blue?" I asked.

He turned to me and his gaze was very deep as if he was about to say something disturbing. "There's nothing wrong with me Tian, it looks like you're the one with the problem. There are so many pictures of you with the girl you flirted with outside the airport..." he replied.

I stood up from the bed I was sitting on and immediately took the cell phone he was holding and my eyes widened when I saw what I did earlier at the airport was now trending online.

"Holy breath! This can't be, my name is ruin again..." I held my head because I had gotten into this big problem again.

"Tian, your name has been bad for a long time, haven't you gotten used to it? You are always full of news with different women.

"You have just returned to the movie industry and you already spread a new scandal. You're really the most scandalous actor of the Seaven Network." Vincent said this calmly so I don't know if he want me to fell nervous or just concerned about me.

But he had a point, so I just laughed. "You're right there Vince...so why should I be afraid of what they say if I'm used to those things..." I just lay down on the bed.

Blue approached me. "You know it's like this. Let's have fun! We called a girl for you..." he said smiling to me and they started laughing.

When I heard what Blue said, I immediately got up, of course it was a girl. "Really? Where is it? Going?" I asked one question after another, obviously eager.

"Calm down Tian, she's getting closer. This was supposed to be a surprise for you, but you didn't listen and choose to meet that girl outside the airport instead." Vincent replied.

"Alvin planned it. Then Blue choose the girl." He added.

I hugged Blue tightly. "I was surprised by you bro, I didn't expect you to do this for me. Especially because you and Vincent are both bisexual and you don't have much of a passion for women..." my smile reached my ears as I said that to them. .

"Not really, because you're the only one who's interested in that. So we'll leave you here and do what you want." He said with a laugh.

Despite the trials I'm going through, I'm able to forget them whenever I'm with them. I have many friends especially in the showbiz industry, but they are different from everyone else.

They are the ones who understand me, they are always here to support what I want in life.

The three of them have become my family since my father worked abroad and we can only talk through video calls because he only comes home once.

Later, the door bell suddenly rang outside Alvin's house, so we both smiled. "I've been waiting for this..." I said eagerly while getting ready, I went to the mirror and fixed myself there.

Blue went out to meet the girl. When Blue returned with the woman I was amazed at what I saw, the beauty of this woman was enchanting, from her long hair and smooth complexion.