Chapter 24

HAKU MONTERIVER

IT'S still early and it's not class time yet, so I'm still here in the quadrangle with Tian because we talked yesterday to meet here early so he can practice guitar.

While their movie crews were busy preparing the scene, we were here on the side just practicing.

"Just repeat the chords from major to minor," I told him.

He looked at me. "How many more times? My finger hurts," he frowned.

"Until I see that you have memorized all of them and that you can change the position of your finger quickly. By now you have memorized them but your fingers are still confused.

Just do follow me. Maybe tomorrow I'll give you a song to practice on" I replied seriously.

He smiled. "Well, I'm excited about that. I hope it's a Coastline song because I really like their songs. It's very calm," I saw his excitement and I just kept quiet.

He just continued practicing each chord while I looked at him.

Suddenly someone came in front of us and to find out who they were, we slowly looked up and saw that it was just Art and Sky.

"Hi, we're back...how are you guys?" Art said with a smile as he waved at us.

As Tian stood up I saw his widely smile. "It's good that you're here..." he immediately hugged Art and their hug became tight.

"How are you?" I heard Tian asked Art.

"It still hurts me every time I remember the past. But the important thing is that I am now fighting the sadness upon me. I thanked Sky because he made me realize yesterday that there are so many ways to be happy, so don't stay in the dark." Art answered him while they were still holding each other.

"How is your guitar playing? How are you with Haku?" Now it was Art who I heard asked.

"Great, I'm getting better because he taught me so well," Tian suddenly turned to me and smiled. I smiled back because I didn't expect him to say that.

My smile disappeared when Sky suddenly walked up to me standing next to me. "So what I heard from Art is true, you are Tian's new guitar coach.

It turns out that you have a talent on the guitar. I thought you were a guy who only has a handsome face but talentless..." he laughed with a smile. I don't know if he was teasing or just joking.

One thing is for sure, I didn't like what he said and I still feel angry because of what he used to do and say to Tian, ​​so I removed his hand from my back.

"Don't act like we're friends. We ain't and we will never be friends." I said seriously so he stunned to speak.

I stood up and approached Tian. "Come on, let's practice again." I took his hand and led him back to the seat, he did nothing but sit next to me and hold the guitar again.

While I was teaching Tian, ​​I could hear the conversation between Art and Sky. "Why does he seem so angry with me? Well, I didn't do such a big thing to make him angry with me like that.

Not unless there's another reason," Sky said almost thinking.

I saw Art put his face close to Sky's ear as if to whisper something. "Don't tell anyone about this, but I think he gets jealous every time you and Tian are together," he laughed and I scratched my head because I heard him whisper.

"I heard that. If you talk about me it's like I'm not in front of you." I said annoyed and they both stopped laughing.

I turned to Tian and saw him still covering his mouth and holding back his laughter while looking at me.