Chapter 6

TIAN MARTELL

HEARTFUL ACADEMY is the most famous school here in Hearts City.  Actually Heartful Academy has a sister university that is also run by the Hearts City Government itself. This is Hearful Academy University.

My friends and I are now looking at Heartful Academy University, it is right next to the HA Parking Lot where we parked.

Even outside of the HAU look elegant. From the entrance gate that colored in maroon with white in some parts.  In the upper part can be seen the massive overpass connecting this two schools.

Using the overpass, the students of HA and HAU can still go to and from these two schools.  Elementary to Senior High students can be seen at HA.  While at HAU, there are only Collage students.

But we will not go in HAU but in HA.  So we walked on the pedestrian while looking outside the HA which was very wide.

Its outer walls and gate are sky blue and white in some parts.  At the top, you can see the name Heartful Academy with a heart design as their logo.

When we entered, the central and large sculpture of Dian Masalanta of Philippine Mythology appeared. She is the Goddess of Love, Conception and Childbirth and the Protector of Lovers.

She is a unique sculpture that can be seen here in the entrance area because he symbolizes love, affection, and so on about love. Which is what Heartful Academy wants to convey to the people that this school is full of love.

They say it's full of love, so maybe here I can find the girl for me and change me.  Tsk. I'm only here for the movie, not to study, so I won't be here too long.

While my friends and I were walking here at the entrance of Heartful Academy, we noticed the beauty of this school.  It has benches on each side that anyone can sit on.

There are also tall trees and students are hanging out under the tree.  Because it's windy this morning, its colorful leaves are falling and spreading here.  It feels like we're in Japan.

Later we saw female students and even gays walking towards us, they suddenly stopped while looking at us dumbfounded.

It's obvious why they're like that, because of me. Who can't fall in love with my cute face, even though I'm still wearing sunglasses.

I slowly walked towards them and my friends followed behind.  When I got close to them, I slowly removed the black sunglasses I was wearing and I winked at them.

Look like they can't speak. "Come on, don't be so starstruck. It just me." I smiled at them and saw that the rest of them had swallowed and seemed to be holding back their laughter.

"HAHAHAHA!"  They're already laughing.

Later, I was even more surprised by them when suddenly their eyes widened and smile while pushing each other like an excited children. Oh man, people are really confusing now.

I was surprised when they suddenly shouted. "Oh my goshhhhh..." they screamed in excitement and immediately ran to my back.

I frowned and turned back to see what or who they were cheering for, but I couldn't see because of the large number of them gathered as if they were crowding an artist, even though I was the actor they just passed by.