Chapter 10

TIAN MARTELL

I'M HERE NOW standing outside of Haku's house and still holding the box. Seriously, their house is so elegant.

I feel like I'm in a prince's mansion with its super size, their house is simple without much design but it's elegant to look at.

I get close to the gate and rang the door bell. I rang it several times but no one opened.

"Damn it, does he have no plan to open this up..." I scratched my head.

After a while I felt that someone from inside was going to open the gate so I stopped ringing the doorbell. When the gate opened Haku appeared to me who was still very calm.

"Why it takes you too long?! I've been here ringing the doorbell for many time and you acting like a deaf!" I raised my voice at him because I was so annoyed.

He looked at me seriously now. "Would you rather make noise outside or to come inside?" He turned away. "Alright, there you go, have fun here outside." He said.

I quickly entered and slap his back. "You piece of shit! Your the one who took so long to open and now you're angry!"

He didn't seem to be hurt by my slap, no words came out of his mouth as he looked at me. This he was again, with an endless gaze as if he had a strange clue.

I avoided looking at him and focused on looking at their wide and beautiful yard full of colorful flowers. I saw him walk towards the door of their house.

"Hey, join me inside..." I heard him calling me so I faced him and saw him standing outside the door.

I noticed one thing on him, he was wearing blue short so I could clearly see his white flawless skin. I quickly approached him. "Hey, you're so hot and sexy right now..." I laughed.

He looked at me. "Shut up and get in now." He opened the door and entered first, I also followed behind him.

When I got inside I was amazed to see different types of equipment that I don't have at home because my house is not so wide like this. But it's okay, even though my house isn't this big and doesn't have a second floor. I'm okay in a simple house.

I looked at Haku who was on the side looking at me. "Tell me about your life, I promise I won't tell anyone." I said.

"And what do you want to know?" He asked.

"Ahm whatever. Nationality? For sure you're not pure Filipino. Maybe you're half Japanese? Or Thai?"

He was still calm even though I was talking a lot. "My mom's grandma is a pure Japanese While my father is a half American. Despite of that, they raised me to be proud of having a Filipino blood, just like them."

I smiled at what he said. "So you have a Pinoy heart. What else? Tell me more, don't be so mysterious there," I said.

He frowned. "It's strange that you seem interested in my life." He answered and after a while he simply smiled. "This is the first time I tell you this." He looked very serious.

"I spent 10 years in Los Angles. Now I came back not just because of the memories I have here, but there is one person I want to be with." He answered.

I nodded. "Ah, if that so...we're not that close yet, but I'll support you there. I'm sure that girl will come back to you, especially now that you're so famous..." I smiled.

I really didn't expect that it come out of my mouth, they way I said it looked like we were friends even though not.

He became silent and get close to the table. It seemed that my world became colorful when I saw the fried chicken on the table that looked super crispy, there was also a big chocolate cake and juice.