Chapter 4

TIAN MARTELL

THE CITY CENTER FIELD where the Music Festival will be held is not far from the Seaven Network studio, so we are here now.

After we finished paying the entrance fee, we entered and like the Music Festival was held before, thousands of people still attend today.

City Center Field is just one of the well-known institutions built by the government here in Hearts City. This institution includes the Heartful Academy, the richest school in the city.

The city's major programs and activities are usually held here at City Center Field. It is so wide that even if there are many people inside, it is sure to fit the people who are on their way.

My friends and I were smiling because the surroundings were filled with wonderful designs that followed the theme of the program and that was music.

There are stickers of music notes symbols, there are instruments that can be free to used here such as guitar, piano, drums and so on. There are also painted lyrics from Filipino songs.

The painted pictures of the Filipino singers and bands that will attend the Music Festival can also be seen, so me and my friends now pointing at the pictures of our idols.

I manage to simultaneously look around pretending to admire the designs, but actually looking for a girl here.

What I see now is pleasing to the eye. There are so many beautiful women with attractive bodies.

My friends stopped fiddling and turned to me. "Admit it Tian, did you come here to have fun or look for girls?" Vincent asked with a laugh.

"Of course to have fun, and at the same time find a girl to have more fun..." I answered with a smile and I walked towards them. We continued walking through this vast field and full of people.

As I looked around I cringed. "Why there's no singers and bands performing now?" I ask.

Blue looked at me. "Later in the evening, the most exciting part will start, which is all about singing. Now until this afternoon, it will be all about the activities that they have done for the attendees. There will be games, singing contests, talent searches and other things that are sure to be enjoy if you join." He answered.

"Then let's join with them!" I said eagerly.

While we were walking and looking for an activity that we could participate in, I noticed that the people here were looking at me, probably because I am an actor.

I looked at the big stage in the middle of the field and only saw my face on the big screen, so I looked for the camera drone. When I saw it above I simply smiled and waved.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the one and only Drama Prince, Tian Martell, is here to again to join with us in a celebration of Music Festival!" The host on stage said this happily, so people's attention is now focused on the big screen.

I just continued to wave and my smile became ear-to-ear as some of the people here applauded. It's funny that despite my issues, some people still know me as Drama Prince.

"Tian Martell come and join our exciting game, called Finding Song!" Another host said.

I nodded and my friends joined me in the middle, where there were people gathered to play what they called the Finding Song.