Chapter 15

TIAN MARTELL

I WAS NOW staring at Haku in front of me, his behavior suddenly changed.  I was just practicing the guitar here on the side of the quadrangle with Sky and then come. What's even more surprising is that he was holding an ice cream that was meant for me.

He held out the ice cream and seemed to be waiting for me to accept it.

I haven't accepted it yet because it still makes me think as I look at his face and the ice cream he's holding.

What could this man be planning?  We are not that close for him to give me an ice cream.

I frowned at him.  "How did you know that chocolate flavor of ice cream is my favorite?"  I asked.

"Because I've been your fan since then until now."  He answered calmly.

Because of what he said I was stunned, everything became clear to me, he was just one of my fans who wanted to be close to me.  I sighed first and looked at him calmly.

I slowly moved my hand closer to his hand holding the ice cream. I even touched his soft hand before the ice cream reached me.

I am now holding the ice cream that is specially made because it has a cherry on top and a little sprinkles.

I slowly tasted the ice cream and my eyes almost widened because of the delicious taste. I was so happy with its taste that I chewed one after another while I managed to smile.

I stopped when I remembered that Haku was still standing in front of me, so I slowly looked at him and saw him smiling as if he had been looking at me for a while.

I immediately met him with an eyebrow and looked away.

I didn't want to talk to him because I was shame, but I would be rude if I didn't thank him. So I forced myself to swallow my pride and looked at him.

"T-thanks for this. Thanks for the ice cream."  I felt shy so I couldn't look at him for a long time, I kept looking away while continuing to eat the ice cream.

I saw a sweet smile on Haku's lips.  "You impress me even more because of your charming attitude. You get angry but still have a good heart. And thank you because I didn't expect you to thank me."  He replied.

I looked at him seriously.  "Hey, I didn't forgive you because I accepted this ice cream. I accepted it because it was my favorite.

But despite its delicious taste, I still haven't forgotten what you did to me." I scolded him while still licking the ice cream.

We turned to Sky when he suddenly stood up and looked far away, we were surprised by his looks, he widely smiled. So I couldn't stop myself to find out what he saw that made him smile.

When I looked around, I found out that he was looking at a man walking calmly.

The man looks like he has something important to go to, he look so serious while walking straight and he doesn't notice even many people looking at him because of his charming cute look.

I looked at Sky again and he was acting like he wanted to approach the man who was walking.

It was obvious from his feet that he wanted to walk to go to the man but something was stopping him, maybe he was having second thoughts.

He suddenly took a breath and his face showed sadness.

The man is far away and we can't see him anymore.  I wanted to talk to Sky but suddenly the school bell rang.