Chapter 21

HAKU MONTERIVER

I AGREED to Art's plan so I could say everything I wanted to say to Tian tonight.

So I'm here now inside the City Center Field carrying the guitar. I went to the audience seat and sat down there.

It's very quiet here because it's 7 o'clock in the evening, but there are still a few people who come in and run around the field to get exercise.

There are other athletes here but they stopped training and just rested on the side.

As I looked at the huge City Center Field, I remembered what happened to Tian and me on the night of the Music Festival.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at the center of the field where our bodies collided as Coastline sang Make You Mine.

I stopped thinking and turned to the entrance area, I was stunned to see that Tian had just entered and as usual I was in awe when I saw him, especially now that I didn't expect that we were both wearing white shirt.

He sat on a bench on the side and there weren't many people there, so that place was perfect for the two of us.

He looks around and looks like he's looking for someone, but Sky isn't here, so I didn't wait for him to call Sky because the plan might fall apart.

I stood up and walked to the bench where he was sitting. When I got closer, I gathered my courage before speaking behind his back.

"Tian," I said his name.

He slowly turned around and I saw the shock on his face. "H-Haku? You're here too?" He said and looked around again. "Where's Sky? Are you with him?" he asked.

I slowly sat next to him. "Stop looking for Sky, because from now on I will be your coach. I will be with you every day to teach you how to play guitar." I answered calmly.

He was surprised and seemed to want to laugh. "What? Are you kidding? Is this a prank?" He laughed and he obviously didn't want to believe me.

I seriously looked at him. "I'm not joking. I'm now your coach. You can't do anything, whether you want it or not." I stared at him and he fell silent because I really showed him that I was serious.

He suddenly stood up and walked away to leave me, I think he got bored.

He hadn't gone far so I grabbed my guitar and started playing the song Together, one of Coastline's most romantic songs and I only learned it just one day.

I sang it while looking at the cloud, I didn't look at him but I noticed that he stopped on the side when he heard me playing the guitar and singing.

Just come with me and it's like we're in paradise.

Let's travel the stars together.

You are my God's gift.

I want to be with you until the end.

You are my magical galaxy.

When I finished singing Together, he slowly came in front of me.

"Wow...you really know how to play guitar...and you even sing a Coastline song..." he was amaze and slowly returned to my side.

I looked at him. "Like you, it's just my first time, but it's really easier for me to learn compared to you. You're still young but you easily forgot every chords, looks like you're too old with your memory." I said jokingly.