Chapter 5

TIAN MARTELL

I SLOWLY opened my eyes and I was still dumbfounded. After a few moments my eyes widened and I quickly got up.

"Wait what happened?! Is the Music Festival over?!" I was confused as I turned around.

I frown because I feel like I'm inside the room and I'm not familiar in this room.

For a moment nothing bad would have happened to me, I quickly removed the blanket from my body and immediately looked at my hidden dick.

I breathed a sigh of relief because it was still inside my shorts. "Thank God, I thought my pet had been cut, it's important to me, it shouldn't be lost..." I said.

But what happened? Why am I in the room? Who brought me here? And what happened at the Music Festival?

I don't really remember anything, all I remember is that we went there so I could forget what Jane told me.

I turned to the door when I heard three knocks. When it slowly opened I clenched my fist and was really ready to fight because I might have been kidnapped for ransom here.

But maybe it's not because I'm dressed properly and this is a nice room, to enrich it.

I was stunned to see that it was my friend Blue and Vincent and Alvin also entered. "Hey, the drunk is awake..." Alvin said laughing and they were laughing at me now.

My eyes widened in shock. "What?! I got drunk yesterday?!" I just held my breath.

"Hey, that's why I don't remember anything besides what Jane said. What happened? Tell me so I know something...it wouldn't be embarrassing..." I just scratched my head.

Vincent sat on the bed near me. "Tian, we enjoyed it when you weren't drunk. By the end of the night, you joined in singing Make You Mine.

"But what we don't know is what happened to you when you got separated from us because of people pushing us. We looked for you, and we only found you fast asleep on the table." He answered my questions.

I kept quiet because no matter how hard I tried, I really couldn't remember anything.

Blue smiled. "You are here in my room. I just changed the design so you are probably curious. The food is already ready on the table, come join us..." he said.

I stood up and was about to go out with Alvin and Blue but we were stopped when Vincent suddenly shouted while his eyes widened as he looked at his cellphone.

We turned to him. "Vince are you alright? You're so shocked, what is that?" Alvin asked Vincent.

Vincent looked up at us and the shock was evident on his face. "Someone trending..." he shouted as he held his cheeks like a woman in love.

I just laughed. "Gosh, I thought something bad happen. I don't care about things like that, because I don't know them, so what am I going to do about it."

I grabbed Blue's back to push him so I could get out, because I was behind him. But he didn't want to come out, I think he wanted to see what Vincent was talking about.

"No Tian, you must have something care about this, because you are included in this trend. Actually you are at second spot in trending online and the most talked about is this mysterious handsome man." Because of what Vincent said, we lost our minds to go out, we quickly approached him.

When we sat next to Vincent, he immediately showed us what he was referring to as trending.

"It's trending all over social media right now, especially on Twitter which has reached one million and still counting tweets, the #MidnightPrince..." he told us.