About Heartful Academy

Heartful Academy was first introduced on Make You Mine Chapter 5. This makes Make You Mine so special because this is where I thought of Heartful Academy.

This is MOGCHS Series before, which is inspired by the school where I studied from Junior High to Senior High, Misamis Oriental General Comprehensive High School.

While writing Make You Mine, I thought of so many scenes inside the campus, but there are places that are not yet in MOGCHS (Misamis Oriental General Comprehensive High School), so it will be difficult if I use a real school.

There is no overpass, Art Park, Enchanted Park, Garden House, Hearts Hall, Arts Company University, etc. Those are only made in imagination. But somehow there is a quadrangle that is Event Center, Admin Building, few of strands, Arts & Design Track and various parks like Math Park and Science Park.

The big difference between HA and MOGCHS is HA has Elementary to Collage. While MOGCHS only Junior High to Senior High.

Yes Heartful Academy is only fictional, but my main point here is to let you know that for me, Heartful Academy exists. Not the actual HA, but MOGCHS is behind HA.

It was located here on Cagayan De Oro, my home town city. If you want to see what MOGCHS looks like, go to my Instagram (chrisseaven) where I upload my pictures inside the campus.

Heartful Academy will now be my one and only series for romance stories. Look out for the other stories that are part of it and I'm sure you'll love it because they're full of hearts.

Thank you Lovers & Seabelievers!