Chapter 11

TIAN MARTELL

WHEN I GOT HOME after our taping at Heartful Academy, I immediately ate, my food. But later my eyes widened when I suddenly remembered something.

"Tomorrow night you must return it to me. And I want a proof that you did the washing on your own prophecy that you did the laundry yourself. If not, I'm sorry, I won't accept it."

I immediately swallowed the food I was chewing. "Bitch, what time is it? I haven't washed his school uniform yet..." I stood up and quickly put the food in the kitchen.

I wasted no time and immediately went to the back of the house and walk towards the storage room, I was about to open it but I stopped.

"Wait, am I stupid?! Why should I wash his school uniforms, he's the one who did it, he'll take care of that..." I said to myself as I continued to walk back.

My eyebrows met.  "He's still saying "I can't accept that" wow I'm ashamed of him, how dare he is!"

I thought of something to do. "That's right, I'll just return the uniforms to him. He has hands and he has a washing machine to wash them. Or I'll just buy him new ones, or he'll buy them himself, he's totally rich."

I still thought of something good to do just to not get tired of washing his uniforms.

I was about to open the door back inside but I suddenly remembered something he told me yesterday.

"Wash my school uniform. Just because you're an actor, doesn't mean you won't do the laundry. Soon you'll have your own family, and don't do the simple house chores. Poor people."

I thought. "He has a point, in the future I will have my own family, even though I am like this I also have a plan to change. So I will start changing now, the change will start with me!" I tried to smile as I slowly walked back to the storage room.

My shoulders are slumped and I'm like a limp flower.  "Hey, I complaining but I just ended up following what he wanted." I sighed.

I slowly opened the storage room and like a normal storage room it was messy, there were a lot of broken but still usable things I kept in it.

I walked close to a piano that I even don't know why I bought it then, I can't use it because I don't know how.

This piano is just some of the things that result of me being crazy, buying that can't be used. I can't really use it because I'm too lazy to play instruments.

I love music so I try to play instruments, but I really can't and I'm still too busy.  So I lost interest in instruments.

I'm not going to take this piano but Haku's school uniform are on top of it. I shook my head and felt like I couldn't hold the school uniform because it was soaked.

"It's disgusting, it still stinks, it can't be fixed." I hate it.

But despite my complaint, I slowly took the uniform and the ants left it.

I left the storage room and I went out of the house to buy soap and powder to use. I don't have it at home because I don't do laundry before.

"Damn it. It's embarrassing, this is the first time I buy soap and powder at the store..." I scratched my head.

There are also many shops here in the subdivision where I live, so I quickly found something to buy and returned home.  I went straight to the bathroom to wash Haku's school uniform.

First I put my cellphone in the phone holder and I watched a tutorial on how to wash clothes for beginners and I followed it.

I soak his whole school uniform in water and rub it. Somehow the dirt was removed and the water became like chocolate in its brown color.