Chapter 19

ART EVEREST

TIAN MARTELL and I are now sitting next to each other on the bench under the tree.  Earlier we were silent as if we were waiting for someone to speak first.

I'm so embarrassed to speak that I can hardly look at him because he's really very handsome especially now that he's playing the guitar even though his guitar is out of tune.

Suddenly we turned to each other at the same time.  "How are you?"  We couldn't stop laughing when we said at the same time.

I was even more embarrassed that I couldn't look at him and now I was looking at the guitar he was holding.

"Why are you playing the guitar? Is that for the new movie, sir?"  I asked with a smile.

He scratched his head.  "Come on, don't call me sir, just call me Tian."  He smiled at the same time.

"You're a very good artist, so you deserve to be respected and called as Sir."

I nodded slowly.  "But I'll just call you Tian because that's what you want..." I laughed and he did the same.

We stopped laughing and started talking again.  "Yes, I practiced the guitar for my new movie."  He scratched his head again.

"It's very difficult. I wish I had practiced it before. But I'm always busy."  He seemed to be forcing himself to smile.

Suddenly he pointed to something even though there was nothing else to see but only flowers.  "Do you know who those people are at the event center? That's our team for this movie..." he said.

My eyes widened because I really couldn't believe that this was happening.

"That's yours?! Then I'll see you here every day...Tian how's the story going?"  I immediately covered my mouth when I suddenly asked that.

"Opps sorry, I don't want to spoil it because I want to be surprised by the twists here. I'm sure it's a very good movie, especially because Tian you're the lead star. You can expect me to watch it..." I smiled at the same time.

He also smiled while looking at me.  "Thank you so much..." he thanked.

While he went back to practicing the guitar, I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and even though I was shy, I dared to say what I wanted.

"T-Tian, ​​can I take a picture with you?"  I asked.

He immediately nodded.  "Yeah sure," he sat up and I did the same.

He slowly came closer to me and my heart was really beating with excitement, he seemed to notice that, so he slowly took the phone from me and took a picture of us while we were both smiling.

He repeated taking the picture, he slowly touched my shoulder and because of that my nervousness disappeared and I became more comfortable with him because he doesn't seem to make me feel like he's an actor, if you look at it, it's like we're a long time friends now

After we took a picture, he was still looking at me.

"How are you? Art I know you're going through something, and as your new friend I'm ready to help," he said to me.

I held my breath and it took me a while before I could speak because all the pain I felt come back and I couldn't look at him.

"Tian, I do love you as my favorite actor, but I'm sorry if I can't tell you, because I'm not ready to open up about my problem, it's still very painful to this day."  My voice became low.