Chapter 8

TIAN MARTELL

THE surroundings were so quiet that I almost felt it was just the two of us together. My eyes are closed and I cringe because it feels like something soft and sweet like candy on my lips.

I slowly opened my eyes and was surprised to see that Haku's lips landed on mine.

My whole body was on top of him, and we even kissed! Holy shit, this can't be!

I quickly removed my face from him and I was surprised to see that he was still staring at me very calmly and his eyes seems so bright.

I slowly look around and I stunned hard when I saw the various expressions of the students here.

Some of them were gaping with their jaws about to drop, and others had covered their mouths obviously shocked by what had happened and unable to speak.

I felt nervous because the rest of them looked at me badly, their eyebrows were meeting and their fists were clenched, obviously annoyed.

But some of the students here, even the class adviser, and especially Vincent and Blue are smiling while they seem to be holding back from shouting. I don't even want to think about it, but they seem to be thrilled and shipping us.

Are they losing their minds, why are they attracted to us since we are both men? And the weird thing is that we kissed.

But what is this man used, why do his lips taste like sweet candy and are still red?

Later my eyes widened when I remembered something shit. I was still resting on his body and close to his thigh, that's why I felt something hard.

I quickly removed my body from him and sat next to him and immediately wiped my hands on my lips to remove the taste of his lips.

"It's not real, it's not real, it's just a dream, I didn't kiss you..." I kept saying it to myself.

He slowly got up from lying down and sat next to me. "Even if the taste of my lips is faded on your lips, but in your mind, you can't forget this moment." He calmly said to me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Shut up! This incident is a nightmare! A nightmare that must never happen again!"

I immediately stood up and saw the shock on the students' faces, probably because I was able to yell on man they idolized.

I quickly walked to get out of this classroom. I stopped in front of the girl who threw me towards Haku.

"Are you happy now?! Because of you, something shit happend to me right now! With that damn man again!" I was raised my voice and because the students outside heard it, they walk aside and gave me a way as if they were scared.

After I got out, I continued to walk fast to get out of this school building and my friends followed behind.

"Hey Tian....we feel the romantic excitement between the two of you..." I heard Vincent and Blue said.