Chapter 20

ART EVEREST

IT'S still early so I'm here today in the garden area of ​​Enchanted Park and Sky and Tian are sitting in front of the table with me, while the garden house is just behind us.

It just happened that earlier we met right in the entrance gate and we decided to hang out here first.

Tian was between us and Sky so it was not difficult for him to talk to the two of us.

Sky played the guitar today to teach Tian, ​​this is the reason why we came here first so that Tian could practice especially since this is the only free time because he will be busy later.

Sky looked at Tian. "Try Knockin On Heavens Door now, it's one of the best songs for beginners like you, because it only needs three chords.

Once you get used to the basic chord shapes, you can put some alternate voicings in places. But don't think about that, for now just get the chords right, and work on the strumming pattern." He said to Tian.

Sky started showing us how to do Knockin On Heavens Door by Guns N' Roses. He's right, it's just a bit basic for him because he's used to it.

But from what I've seen to Tian, ​​it seems like he's wondering if he can, he even scratch his head while looking at Sky's hand and making chords.

While singing, Sky was looking at me and I couldn't avoid him because his voice was really calm to listen, so now we stared at each other while slowly smiling.

Tian seemed to notice that, so he sat up straight.

"Ahem. Looks like I've become the third wheel here." He laughed so Sky and I also laughed while looking away.

I looked outside the garden area and I was stunned to see the man I met just yesterday. As I remember his name is Haku.

It looks like he's been standing there watching us for a while and it seems like there's something that makes him feel sad.

He left when he saw me looking at him. I looked at Sky and Tian.

"What do you guys know about Haku? I just met him yesterday." I said and Sky stopped playing the guitar.

They are now looking around as if looking for someone. "What? Is he here?" Tian asked.

I shook my head. "No, I'm just curious from what I saw. He seems to be more popular compared to some HA pride students and representatives." I answered.

Tian nodded while looking at me.

"Yes, he is very popular, he took my place. He is called Midnight Prince. But his real name is Haku Monteriver. His pictures taken at midnight in the Music Festival goes trending.

It's said he become famous because of being like a fictional character. But to me he looks like a fool," I still saw a bit of annoyance on his face.

"But anyway. He is known almost all over the country, his fans became a million in just one day, so he is known even outside of HA.

As far as I know, he is a transfer student here and he took the ABM strand. To be honest, I was very annoyed with him.

But he seems to have good intentions towards me, and he has saved me several times." Tian was smiling now.

But after a few moments, he frowned again. "The only thing I'm wondering about, is his personality. Because for me, he seems like a gay." He thought.

"I also notice Haku's jealousy whenever we're together Tian. Could it be that he likes you?" Sky said suddenly.